50 Cent - Ok, You're Right [Radio Rip]

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

best Dre beat in a minute
pimp.gif
word.
I'm feeling this song.

Are we listening to the same song? I'm a big Dre fan, and this is one of the worst Dre beats I've ever heard. It's like one measure of material.

Originally Posted by sStutter

Are we listening to the same song? I'm a big Dre fan, and this is one of the worst Dre beats I've ever heard. It's like one measure of material.

that's exactly what i was thinking. sounds like a scott storch 2007 beat, but 50's flow is nice as hell

The beat is sick
pimp.gif

But 50 sucks these days...Annoying 'okaaaaay' on the chorus, song is 1 verse too short, his lyrics/voice isn't special either..
He's Game over
laugh.gif

The beat is better than the lyrics. IMO Dre's beats are sounding a lil old/stale. But this is one of the better Dre beats of late(stay wide awake beinganother). Question, why does Dre give 50 the better beats??? Cause Ems are wack

Some of you _s will forever hate on anything 50 does. I agree the other singles were wack as hell, but this %!+$ a "I get money" type banger

yea this !%!% sound like it go hard...bout damn time 50 came with some hot !%!%.

I wanna hear the CDQ tho...

^^^^ Em would've wasted the beat talking about getting raped or his pill addiction. By listening to that Marg you'd think he gets NO ##%*@ Hedoesn't have to rap about Obama or wear a backpack but damn try to relate to US HIP HOP FANS PLEASE

It's ok. I still like "Get Up" better than anyother single he put out for this album

Back
Top Bottom