50 Cent Street Cred ?

!#% is this talk about 50 being a dealer? he dealt bundles of dope, but by no means was he some sort of major connection in southside. ever. did he getpackages from black just? sure, but if you sold dope in southside, you were prob gettin your package from just or one of just's underlings. queens was amonopolized drug real estate market at the time with supreme mcgriff acting as sole member on the board of directors.

but even just wasn't a major connection. he was more of an enforcer for supreme than anything else and he got knocked off like the lieutenant foot soliderhe was. ppl drop his name as if homie was some sort of major player out of ny. he wasn't.

50 was more of a stick-up kid than anything else. he dealt guns and dope more successfully down in va's 7 cities than he ever did in new york. andthat's a F-A-C-T.

dude went to shock theraphy boot camp to shorten his sentance so he could keep flipping music thats when he stopped selling crack shock theraphy is one of thehardest short sentance programs to go through read "from pieces to weight" everything is in their you need to know and more

Originally Posted by Big Dreams
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

how have I never seen this? Did fif just see cousin videos and think why not?

Originally Posted by Cicero Avenue Dopeman

Originally Posted by Harlem On The Rise

When a N in the hood say he has a mill he means $250K+...

smh.gif
Even these $!!$$@ who don't believe it sittin their actually contemplating.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by bmorekicks

Bang Em, Domination and those dudes hate 50 now, and even they say he really was doing the things he rap about.

word
laugh.gif
....... when ya enemies still say you were legit then you were legit

How you tryin down play Black Just role in the drug trade in Southside tho??... He wasn't just a hustler he also doubled as promotor... I've seen picsof him with Pac amungst others... (also was rumored to have been extorting Stedman @ one point)

Furthermore, his murder was the catalyst to why Supreme is servin a LIFE sentence right now... But Preme is the reason he died cause he's an idiot... EMoney Bags (who was on NORE's Thugged Out Ent label) was the trigger man, but according to E Money Bag's good friend, Prodigy he meant to shoot Supremesee: "Veterans Memorial 2"(not sure how valid that account is)... Just had a non fatal wound to the leg, but he didn't seek medical attentiontill he lost waaay too much blood...

^
"I neva had drama with spics, Jews, or Ginies
But once over @%$+%, a N tried to kill me
I was coming out his projects, I let off the semi
You ask'em out in Edgemere they know me"

I've heard that story 1st hand from some fam that live in queens.

How you tryin down play Black Just role in the drug trade in Southside tho??... He wasn't just a hustler he also doubled as promotor... I've seen pics of him with Pac amungst others... (also was rumored to have been extorting Stedman @ one point)
downplay his role in the drug trade in southside? dude, he was a lieutenant; nothing more, nothing less. he was snacking off what supreme waseating.

and who the hell is ever just a hustler? most players in the game need legitimate jobs in case law enforcement request sources of income.

as far as the pictures with tupac or other entertainers, so what?

Im not a crazy 50 fan and i hate to say this but back in the day 50 was the real deal. I know cops that actually arrested him and people who got robbed by himin daylight.

Originally Posted by sicpr

Im not a crazy 50 fan and i hate to say this but back in the day 50 was the real deal. I know cops that actually arrested him and people who got robbed by him in daylight.
get a new squad bro.

Originally Posted by iLL I AM

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Lets gather around the campfire while Uncle Nay tells us tales from the ghetto!

i kid
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by BrOwNiN187

Originally Posted by sicpr

Im not a crazy 50 fan and i hate to say this but back in the day 50 was the real deal. I know cops that actually arrested him and people who got robbed by him in daylight.
get a new squad bro.
eek.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

So whats the whole ordeal with 50 and Ghostface/ Wu-Tang???

From what I know/heard... 50 mention some Wu members in a song in a disrespectful manner...

Then the lil' interlude drops on Supreme Clientele sayin that 50 was goina get his (pause)...

Then I heard 50 got robbed and him and Yayo got thrown down some steps...

And from past interviews, it seems like Yayo and Fif never did like the Wu (Ghost and Rae in particular)...

Can anyone shed light on this??

to touch back on the jay topic, he was apparently movin stuff down these parts (dc/md) so i've heard. apparently big bammas in dc messed wit jay'sreasonable doubt off the strength of him being down here

jay-z wrote:
in the home of the terrapins, got it dirt cheap for them... plus if they was short wit cheese, i would work wit them

Back
Top Bottom