50 CENT TO PAY HIS RESPECTS TO FAT JOE! *VID* UP NOW!

laugh.gif

50 is slick in putting out that mixtape the day Fat Ho's album drops.

^^ he got'em fixed! i remember a while ago he was on shade45 clownin on banks' CHIN cuz banks be clownin on his teeth! then he said when he came backto the states he was gona getem fixed! he said " at least i can get my teef fixed, yo chin always gona look like that." i was dying!!!

Originally Posted by Starvin Harlem

Who's gonna further their career after 50 puts his effort into destroying them?? He's dismantling these guys . . . What does Fat Joe have to say, he's getting smacked around. I'm starting to feel sorry for dudes 50 disses . . . These guys either never answer 50 acqusations or they fade in to obscerity, only to be supported by fools with terrible taste in music . . .

3458405.jpg

just watched this at onsmash....hahahahahahah had me
roll.gif
roll.gif
this is getting out of hand...in a good way....I hope the jokes get funnier butno one gets clapped over this publicity beef.

Ok I am Fat Joe Fan, I dont hate 50 but he isnt my favorite rapper out either. But I got to say this video killed me, i would honestly be laughing if i was fatjoe checkin it out lol

Originally Posted by Rican Rachets

Originally Posted by Starvin Harlem

Who's gonna further their career after 50 puts his effort into destroying them?? He's dismantling these guys . . . What does Fat Joe have to say, he's getting smacked around. I'm starting to feel sorry for dudes 50 disses . . . These guys either never answer 50 acqusations or they fade in to obscerity, only to be supported by fools with terrible taste in music . . .

3458405.jpg

thank you, 50 cent will never destroy da lox/jadakiss and fat joe sold 50k independently....thats pretty good.....and for da record imma kick all yabandwagon g-unit fans OFF da dipset wagon as soon as ya sniff that cam' comin back.
laugh.gif

fat joe sold 50k independently....thats pretty good.....
roll.gif
roll.gif

get the hell outta here.

being independent is no excuse for poor sales.

curtis was a brick and elephant in the room is a brick mansion.

fat joe sold 50k independently....thats pretty good.....
roll.gif
roll.gif

get the hell outta here.

word. Ninjahood will sell his soul to defend Joey. From the way Joe talks, dude should be selling millions. Especially if he is trying to competewith 50.

50k with MAJOR producers, paying cats to write your rhymes, guest apperances, and you can only push 50k? thats god damn awful.

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

and the reply

�smh if people believe these numbers
and i see people throwing out jadakiss pictures, did i miss something?
i haven't heard from him in a while?
nerd.gif

LMAO @ the video...

with this video, papoose and THEN kay slay just gettin at him last nite. its not looking good for joe right now
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SonOfTony

LMAO @ the video...

with this video, papoose and THEN kay slay just gettin at him last nite. its not looking good for joe right now
laugh.gif

Kay slay beefin wit joe now?
smh.gif

^^^^ exactly what I was saying, Kay Slay be popping up out of nowhere beefing with folks.

And another thing Fat Joes response to Fif's video was unbelievabley wack. Joe Wack doesn't even hold a candle to Fif on youtube

Back
Top Bottom