50% FNF

I heard there a 50% off comin in 2 weeks at footlocker n champs can any1 confirm this?

F&F?

nah.. the most a F&F has ever been is 40% and that's rare.

50% is only for Employee appreciation sales.

eek.gif
omg!!! that would be crazy
pimp.gif

for the last few month there has been a 50% EA every month, but there wasnt a F&F last month (if i remember correctly), so i may just be a F&F.

Originally Posted by Compton781

I got my fingers crossed for the FNF soon!!...I need a pair of Nubuck 12s for a discount
u can get them for below retail off of ebay.........

Originally Posted by AirJordanXVIII

Originally Posted by bigj505

I got my fingers crossed for the FNF soon!!...I need a pair of Nubuck 12s for a discount
Lowest I've seen is 120 on eBay.
if that includes shipping, thats 30 + whatever tax u were gonna pay less than retail. and if its a BIN, u can use cashback and get like 10 bucksoff that
pimp.gif

if that includes shipping, thats 30 + whatever tax u were gonna pay less than retail. and if its a BIN, u can use cashback and get like 10 bucks off that
pimp.gif
So what does that come out to? I'm not willing to pay anything more than 100
laugh.gif

^^^ then ur looking for the employee 50% which would come out to like 75 plus tax. the FnF is usually 30% which comes out to 105 plus tax.

^^^ then ur looking for the employee 50% which would come out to like 75 plus tax. the FnF is usually 30% which comes out to 105 plus tax.

Yup exactly why I was asking if it was 50 rather than 30.

I might have to do the 105 tho, cause I got no connects.

if that includes shipping, thats 30 + whatever tax u were gonna pay less than retail. and if its a BIN, u can use cashback and get like 10 bucks off that
pimp.gif
Can you get cashback on all BIN or just certain ones?

Back
Top Bottom