50% FNF

^^^ should be all BINs.... when u click BIN, itll say u r eligible for $xx.xx off this purchase.

Dont know anything about that, but if any one lives in the Raleigh ,Durham area in NC. The Athletes Foot has buy one get one half off. Excludes AJF4, mens WOWand BOB AF1. Every thing else is fair game.

Originally Posted by bigj505

^^^ should be all BINs.... when u click BIN, itll say u r eligible for $xx.xx off this purchase.

Are you refering to eBay Bucks? If so this program is in beta and not everyone has it.

Originally Posted by abernja

Originally Posted by bigj505

Are you refering to eBay Bucks? If so this program is in beta and not everyone has it.
naw ive never heard of ebay bucks... sounds like a good google search for me today
happy.gif

im talking about live.com/bing.com cashback... its been 8% for a while now... i sure miss 30% cashback......

Ima have to stay in this thread b/c I've been waiting to snatch those barkleys and total maxes for a min. now

Need the safety orange 95's... I hope they still around in NYC...

Not to much else that I need or want I shoud say...

I'll look into what else I'll buy...

I hope another 50% event is coming up soon. There are a few boring things (training shoes) that I would like to pick up cheap.

I heard the next FnF was in a few weeks. Did not hear about 50% off though. That just doesn't seem right. Because if it was, I would be taking off theFriday to hit up Footlocker. lol

i used to work at foot locker n FnF was never 50%.. was always 30%. Employee Appreciation was bout 2, maybe 3x a yr n was always 50% off, on EVERYTHING.jordans, forces, sale items, everything
but employees only of course

Back
Top Bottom