50% OFF EVERYTHING AT HENRY!

Joined Apr 19, 2007
Peace and blessings. Here's a bone for you all. 50% OFF EVERYTHING this weekend at HENRY! This means everything in the store - outerwear, fleece, tees, denim, sneakers - everything. Well, the consignment items will NOT be on the floor. We may be crazy, but we ain't stupid! All new product though! We're even gonna do an additional 50% off the sale stuff! What?! But seriously, this would be a good time to get that new winter coat, layered with a fresh hoody and some jeans that break just right on some new kicks?! Oooooooo! This weekend - Saturday, November 3 and Sunday November 4! Don't sleep! You can peep pics of product in our myspace pics and blogs. Add us as a friend!

Henry
www.myspace.com/thehenrygallery

Joined Oct 17, 2000
Leaving the office now and running like a true hypebeast.....................................
[hr][/hr]
Dream Team of MD/DC/VA - TRUTH hurts, doesn't it?
'TeePeso,' 'Ryan8478,' DCShoeDon,' 'JaywhYeNeX,' 'Importking,' 'DCshoechick,' 'Scott Scotch,' 'rudolph1996,' '7hillz'​

Joined Oct 23, 2005
OOOOF
been meaning to order some stuff for awhile
being lazy has finally paid off for me
BEE THHERREE!!

Joined Apr 4, 2004
yo what do you guys have?

Specifically kicks in a 13

Looking for mita trainder dunk highs and am 97s in silver
[hr][/hr]
Team DC/MD/VA​
[hr][/hr]
Yall was takin too long, so we had to do it...
young black and dashing like Sydney in his prime in a black film classic

you got ds size 13 foot patrol air stabs? get at me​

Joined Jul 23, 2005
just came back. i feel guilty for the steals i just got away with :smh:
:pimp:

good stuff
:wow:
S.H.H.O.
Student Hip-Hop Organization

rockdeep

Banned
Joined Dec 28, 2002
Is there an online store or listing of things?
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++​
Gratuitus For Sale Plug: DS & VNDS Size 10.5 & 11XII's XIII's V's XIX XIX SEs 2K3s 2K4s VC's​

Joined Apr 22, 2006
Totally agree with arnold. STEALS! Just got back from making the trip out of College Park and it was worth it. I was scared i was just going to waist gas but not the case. I wasn't really feeling the sneakers (not into Reebok) but the clothes was just as promised. Everything 50% off even the new stuff.

Very happy

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now