56 year old Detroit man walks about 21 miles per day to get to work...

Damn man this is insane id rather pull a joe dirt and live in the janiters closet this man walks a hundred miles a week thats dedication solute to this man

Blessed. I complain about walking too far from the damn parking lot to the Store.smh

I'd had to get a bike or something. Dude could of saved a Lil piece of change to get a beater after 10 years.

You can get a damn moped for $300-900. 35-45mph.

Dude just rather live that struggle life for no damn reason.

I'd rather take my chances of getting hit by a car everyday rather than walking.

I bet his legs are crazy toned though.
He will definitely live long, his health has to be in great shape

I'd rather take my chances of getting hit by a car everyday rather than walking.

Or he just came up with a good gofundme hustle.

All you need is a good story.

Or he just came up with a good gofundme hustle.

All you need is a good story.
dude pulling off the most elaborate hustle of all time 

dude pulling off the most elaborate hustle of all time 

The hustle :wow: or homie is just plain dumb. Could've copped a bike from the pawn shop 10x by now. Not to mention coworkers, I'm sure he could've throw somebody some gas $ to get home most days. Dude is either trippin or smarter than everyone thinks

Wait a minute...

Now that I think about it. How long has dude been working there?

Instead of getting him a car, why dont they push to get this man a raise or promotion so he can buy his own car or bike?

Wait a minute...

Now that I think about it. How long has dude been working there?

Instead of getting him a car, why dont they push to get this man a raise or promotion so he can buy his own car or bike?
in the article it says he's been doing this for a decade 

Back
Top Bottom