6/16 WWE PAYBACK PPV - CM PUNK RETURNS IN CHICAGO TO FACE JERICHO | CENA V RYBACK 3 STAGES OF HELL

i just realized that i wrote that there will be 1 title change even though i have AJ and Axel winning in their matches
indifferent.gif
mean.gif

I'm really curious about that Jericho Punk match. I put no contest down in the predictions. Don't think it even happens. Could see Punk actually showing up but Jericho refusing to go.

Its pretty hard to figure out how this one plays out. Anybody pick 'This fire burns' for Punk in the predictions?

Damn totally forgot about the PPV. Good thing it's on cause there's nothing to watch tonight.

Welp, so much for Rey/Swagger, Rey/Ambrose:

Rey Mysterio's return to the ring has been pushed back to August, due to the fact that he had to have another surgery. Rumored plans for his return have had him feuding with either Jack Swagger or Dean Ambrose.

And well, look at the "creative" team

Christian's WWE TV Return Reportedly Made a Priority:
For some time now, Christian's return to WWE TV has been a hot topic of discussion. The creative team has reportedly been working on a return angle for him for months. Christian's return to TV has now been made somewhat of a priority, and he is expected back on TV "very soon."
Mysterio would be a good opponent to put Ambrose over.  But I don't see Mysterio ever making it back.

Christian is scheduled to feud with Fandango (sorry if this was already posted... catching up on the thread).

Damn totally forgot about the PPV. Good thing it's on cause there's nothing to watch tonight.
Game 5 of the NBA Finals? 

I am going to be watching on my laptop and having the game on TV. The problem is, neither the Finals nor WWE has been entertaining as of late

WOW
eek.gif

WWE.com recently posted a great slideshow looking a never-before-seen Superstar sketches of Mankind, Dude Love, Razor Ramon, Goldust, Shawn Michaels, Rocky Maivia and others. There are tons of alternate designs for the Goldust character, as well as alternatives for Dustin Runnels like "Shadow Roads," "The Cowboy," and Stargate. There are also some great alternate Papa Shango designs

http://www.wwe.com/classics/superstar-sketches-photos
awesome

- There is a rumor that Bray Wyatt, Erick Rowan and Luke Harper were spotted at the airport in Chicago, leading to speculation that The Wyatt Family may be debuting at tonight’s Payback pay-per-view.

If they are indeed in Chicago, they could be there for the pay-per-view or WWE could have flown them in for pre-tapes and things like that.

Wyatt tweeted today:

“They tell you that there is no profit in peace and justice…. #Payback #FollowTheBuzzards”

Dont care about Basketball like that. I'll catch the highlights and that's that for me.

- Newly signed WWE developmental talent Sami Callihan said goodbye to the Pro Wrestling Guerrilla roster and audience this weekend, after a brutal 60-minute Ironman match against his long-time friend and rival, Adam Cole. 

Callihan was unsuccessful in his quest for the PWG World Championship, but following the grueling contest, the entire roster came out to congratulate the popular independent star. Former PWG and Ring of Honor Champion Kevin Steen was among the wrestlers who said their farewells, and according to reports, joking asked him to "say hello to the other Sami" - Steen was, of course, referring to his good friend El Generico, currently wrestling for NXT under the name Sami Zayn. 

Mark Henry returns tomorrow. Seems forced to me especially after what he tweeted.

The other PPV tonight...

AAA TripleMania from Arena Ciudad in Mexico City at 7:30 p.m. at www.ustream.tv/channel/aaaluchalibre

Man, Woman, mini and transvestite four vs. four match:  Elegido & Fabi Apache & Dinastia & Pimpinela Escarlata vs. Silver Kain & Taya Valkyrie & Mini Abismo Negro & Mamba

Five way for vacant AAA tag titles:  Joe Lider & Crazy Boy vs. Mr. E & Sexy B vs. Fenix & Drago vs. Jack Evans & Angelico vs. Halloween & Psicosis

Psycho Circus vs. Jeff Jarrett & Matt Morgan & Monster Pain managed by La Bruja Karen

Heavy Metal vs. Chessman - winner gets AAA title match

Battle of legends:  La Parka & Octagon & Electroshock & Dr. Wagner Jr. vs. Canek & Villano IV & Universo 2000 & Mascara Ano 2000

Mesias vs. Blue Demon Jr. for the vacant Latin American heavyweight title

El Texano Jr. defends AAA Mega heavyweight title against Metal vs. Chessman winner

Cibernetico vs. Perro Aguayo Jr. hair vs. hair match

Back
Top Bottom