6/7 WWE Extreme Rules PPV - Edge vs Hardy Ladder Match, Orton vs Batista in a Steel Cage

Yeah, I'm thinking about going. Last one here was just a house show recently. I'll probably end up going I just need to see what kind of seats to get

Originally Posted by masterhammy

Yeah, I'm thinking about going. Last one here was just a house show recently. I'll probably end up going I just need to see what kind of seats to get
I just checked ticketmaster and not that many seats popped up.

I don't think it makes sense to turn Punk heel seeing as how heels outnumber faces on SD especially with Hardy supposedly taking time off soon.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

The reactions.... WOW!

Batista is 40 years old. Along with obvious past/present steroid abuse, I'm not surprised.
laugh.gif
He must be bangin' the Wellness Policy's testadministrator though.

smh.gif
If they knew Batista was injured beforehand, why have him win the title? Just plain ******ed on the writers' part.

Watching the replay of the Hardy match now. I just don't understand why you would put the belt on Hardy or Batista.

On a sidenote, the Macho Man Randy Savage DVD comes out tomorrow. I'm goin' early to get this. 20 matches, memorable promos, and moments in his career,including his debut match in WWE.

eek.gif
- PWInsider.com has confirmed before tonight's WWE pay-per-view that newly crowned WWE Champion Batista has suffered a torn bicep and is scheduled to have surgery this coming Tuesday afternoon. Batista defeated Randy Orton in a steel cage match tonight at the Extreme Rules pay-per-view. As of a few hours ago, he was also written into tomorrow's RAW storylines. Expect the injury will be worked into WWE storylines also.

The news of the injury was known before the Extreme Rules show hit the air tonight and did not occur in the match with Randy Orton. There's still no word yet on when the most recent injury to Batista happened.

There's no word yet on the severity of the bicep tear or how long Batista is expected out of action, but a few people have been wondering if the injury will mean an imminent return for Triple H. Since Batista is booked for RAW tonight, they may end up doing some kind of rematch clause with Randy Orton or maybe something else has happened that we don't know yet to allow Batista to remain in action.

Regardless of what happens, we will keep you updated on what happens going into tomorrow night's RAW.

pimp.gif
eek.gif
happy.gif
roll.gif
tongue.gif
laugh.gif
Nice going Bbig Roid.

Thanks for posting those vids Mamba, 'bout to check them out in a few.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ that video that Stringer posted.

Back
Top Bottom