6 DAY 30% OFF!!!

495
10
Joined Dec 7, 2008
6 DAY FRIENDS & FAMILY (STIMULUS WEEK) AT FOOTLOCKER AND FOOTACTION!. THEY ARE NOT EXCLUDING DUNKS, BLAZERS, RETRO'S, PACKS, FUSIONS, OR AIR FORCES(EXCEPT ALL WHITE)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EXCLUSIONS: CB34, GRIFFEYS, 95'S, KOBE, UNDER ARMOUR, MULTIPLE OFFERS, AM2009.....BUT ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS BUY A DIFFERENT SHOE THAT IS THE SAME PRICE,AND GO EXCHANGE IT SOMEWHERE ELSE WITHOUT A RECEIPT FOR THE EXCLUDED SHOE.
 
495
10
Joined Dec 7, 2008
I am not blowing up a scheme, I am a footlocker manager, I could care less if people exchange the stuff for good stuff, i'm still making money.
 
1,641
10
Joined Mar 19, 2008
you need the coupon though. can;t just go in and say hey I need 30%. corporate isn't messing around anymore.
 
2,728
14
Joined Nov 19, 2008
Originally Posted by solekollectah81

I am not blowing up a scheme, I am a footlocker manager, I could care less if people exchange the stuff for good stuff, i'm still making money.
Then you are one dumb manager. Im sure corporate looks at gross margin and other things aswell, not just revenue.
But buisness aside; thanks anyway..
 
10
10
Joined Mar 29, 2008
i dont see the coupon flyer?? and soince packs arent excluded does anybody think you can use these for the Raging Bull Pack releasing this weekend?? thatwould be AWSOME!! but i doubt it
 
6,958
3,408
Joined Jan 5, 2008
MHT214 wrote:
[hr][/hr]
Originally Posted by solekollectah81

I am not blowing up a scheme, I am a footlocker manager, I could care less if people exchange the stuff for good stuff, i'm still making money.
Then you are one dumb manager. Im sure corporate looks at gross margin and other things aswell, not just revenue.
But buisness aside; thanks anyway..




 
4,586
51
Joined Dec 15, 2004
...hope you know a slew of corporate employee's frequent NT...I've seen it bookmarked on a few of their blackberries. Don't get clapped
 
1,782
205
Joined Jan 26, 2009
Originally Posted by Twig1026

...hope you know a slew of corporate employee's frequent NT...I've seen it bookmarked on a few of their blackberries. Don't get clapped

Word. When I was in HS, Finishline had me fired for some %#!# I put on NT. I just went on a rant about how terrible the company was to work forand how the employees and managerial staff at my store were all racists.
 
64
10
Joined Feb 20, 2005
Not sure if solekollectah's info is correct. But the exclusions at Champs are White/White AF1s, Retros (including CDPs and the Raging Bull packs), andmultiple offers. If you don't have a coupon, tell an employee or manager you forgot your coupon and tell them you remember the coupon code is 33. Theyshouldn't have a problem giving you the 30% off.
 
2,020
58
Joined Nov 10, 2007
Originally Posted by SneakerPimp2k8

MHT214 wrote:
[hr][/hr]
Originally Posted by solekollectah81

I am not blowing up a scheme, I am a footlocker manager, I could care less if people exchange the stuff for good stuff, i'm still making money.
Then you are one dumb manager. Im sure corporate looks at gross margin and other things aswell, not just revenue.
But buisness aside; thanks anyway..


MHT214- It's comments like yours that makes people think twice about posting this type of information.
 
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now