6 girls lineup to spell N****r on picture day

I didn't read through all the pages, but did anyone mention the school in VA this year (a couple counties from me nonetheless) where a couple girls wore these to school as their "Class of..." shirts?

Screen-Shot-2015-10-29-at-2.57.19-PM.jpg

http://www.eurweb.com/2015/10/virginia-hs-students-pose-in-n16ga-we-made-it-tees-pic/

Then he ended it with Tucson > Phx

You know that's a damn lie :lol:

I'm beginning to think you got a flat tire driving through here on the I-10 or something, if you find yourself here again I'll buy you a slice of Costco pizza and we can talk about it

:lol:

My cousin took his car out there one time and it was nothing there, litterally saw tumbleweeds

Haven't seen a tumbleweed and I live here :smh:

Tell your cousin the pizza offer extends to him too. Y'all can come meet me and the Tucson Cornball Committee

And in case you NY cats get any ideas from this thread

AZ still >>> NY

Last edited:
Dude will say LGBT wouldn't have an issue because it doesn't get under their skin and black people are salty and that white people will count their money and drive their cars. Then he would rationalize that if it were 7 LGBT students at a predominately LGBT school that wore a shirt that spelled Stra**ht that it wouldn't bother anyone. And then he'd say something about LGBT complaining about the Oscars or something non related to the issue of this thread, and he'd get ghost, then someone of color would do their best Sammy Davis Jr., and tap dance and shuck and jive and say it is the fault of the victim.

it would bother me, because there are 8 characters in STRA**HT. unless the ** was from a cute lesbian who was about the #FreeTheNipple life.

there might be a thread about this already or it was posted in the fools wildin thread. Either way these kids are idiots. 
Yea we talked about it when it came out in the Wildin' thread. They were all about talking about it locally since it was in our region, lol
Is this like Kanye's We Major? Like is this from a song? or they just came up with ***** We Made It?

Drake and Soulja Boy said it, so it is cool, right? 

it would bother me, because there are 8 characters in STRA**HT. unless the ** was from a cute lesbian who was about the #FreeTheNipple life.
Well, there were 6 girls, but yet you stated earlier "what if it were 7 black teenagers". So there is that G.

IThis why I will only marry a black woman.
You acting like some black women don't have their own problems.

Somebody link dude to the thread with the black chick wylin on the construction worker on the train :lol:

Plus how you letting the acts of white girls dissuade you from Indian women, Latinas, Chinese women, etc.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom