6 girls lineup to spell N****r on picture day

Meh.

I can't even pretend I'm shocked anymore. America has scrubbed my emotions away about racism.

Last edited:
of course youre going to wait. like i said they arent being published.

the bigger picture....pretty witty IMO.

View media item 1882465

You think it's witty for high school kids to spell out words with lettered shirts?

Or do you think it's witty that these stupid birds had the bright idea to rearrange the letters into a slur?

Please point out any sign of wit in either of these instances

What if it's revealed that they're mixed, would you all still be upset?

It's insensitive and idiotic but I'm not going to sit here and make a big deal out of a word I hear 1000 times a day.

yall just salty yall cant get under white peoples skin like they got under black peoples skin sans violence.

thats the root of all racism.

if 7 black kids did the same thing with the word "Cracker," no one would care.

damn right.....im black and think its dumb to think you own a word and no one else can use it.....your favorite rappers perform for ....wait for it....majority white folks, so what do you expect....if you dont like the word maybe black folks should eliminate it from their vocab, just like the black lives matter nonsense where black folk cant practice what they preach......at some point folks need to be real about where to place blame.....sure them chicks were trippin for the picture but if a word offends you in todays times you aint gonna make it out here....plus all they did was spell a word that the average fool i see everyday says every other word, they didnt actually call someone the word, just spelled it.

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Haven't they? No one is saying racism is dead but to completely disregard what our predecessors went through and accomplished because some beckys thought they were funny is silly.

Sorry things havent gotten better... just marginilized by placing the attention elsewhere. The grounds of racism has not changed at it core. Yes the blatant segregation is gone but exclusion [oscars] and cold.blooded murder (pick a police imcident) speaks volumes...

There's a good chance my man got blindsided. Either that or he lets her use the n word when they ******* and she got a bit too familiar with it. Started thinking she could use it when she wasn't on her back.
now you are making excuses for her behavior... smh

I see @AZwildcats ain't trying to show his face in this thread with that "AZ > __" tomfoolery.

Son probably clicked on the thread, saw the location & proceeded to bust a grandpa Simpson gif :lol:

dumb and stupid.

plain and simple.

They may not be racist, but they're pretty ignorant.
And ignorance leads to racism.
Would'nt lose sleep if they were expelled.

On a side note: Instances like this aren't just limited to white people. Whenever you have a group of people mainly of a particular race/background, get the same results. In the end, its apathy that hurts us all.

Maybe they misspelled Niger? The whole time they were just trying to show off their geography skills

Back
Top Bottom