6 girls lineup to spell N****r on picture day

look whos writing the curriculum. you think proper education of the n-word will ever be taught?

also why its acceptable for a group of people to say it present day?

confederate flags (with exception to Mississippi) are down, its time to let go (not stop saying it) of the n-word.

just be smart and know when someone is using it as a form of hatred and punch them in the face.

You know what "G", I have no dispute with the first part of your post, we do have to look at who is writing the curriculum. Depending not only on who wrote the curriculum, but also who teaches it, whether they be black or white, because I've had some pretty smart and cool *** white professors back in the day, that would truly make a difference in understanding the word. Other than that G, you have your views and I have mine. I understand and respect what you're saying, some of which I disagree with, but I'm not going to argue you down or anything, because we won't see eye to eye on everything. G.

Last edited:
So what was the point of these broads doing this? Get recognized by any means possible?

The N word is just a word. F IT. TIME TO MOVE ON TO BIGGER AND BETTER THINGS LIKE BURNING DOWN THE INSTITUTIONALISM OF RACISM AT ITS CORE. just tired of being tired .

The N word is just a word. F IT. TIME TO MOVE ON TO BIGGER AND BETTER THINGS LIKE BURNING DOWN THE INSTITUTIONALISM OF RACISM AT ITS CORE. just tired of being tired .

I feel different.

If a woman were to say, I'm a ***** and proud. It's just a word. She allowed you to call her a *****? What would you think of her?

Women may call each other *******, you going to call your mom that? It's just a word.

You have to both respect yourself and demand respect. Respect isn't given to us in this country.

A lot of our current conditions in this country are the result of everything. For some reason the majority in this country have pushed their agenda on us. You can't complain about this unless you change this. So we can't complain about racism, because of violence? We can't complain about the N word, because of AIDS? No, how about we address everything.

You have hope in humanity, you think things have changed for the better, and then you see stuff like this. :smh: There's not a person in America that should think something like this would be ok, which implies to me that they just didn't care.

You have hope in humanity, you think things have changed for the better, and then you see stuff like this.
mean.gif
There's not a person in America that should think something like this would be ok, which implies to me that they just didn't care.
Couldn't be further from the truth.

I feel different.

If a woman were to say, I'm a ***** and proud. It's just a word. She allowed you to call her a *****? What would you think of her?

Women may call each other *******, you going to call your mom that? It's just a word.

You have to both respect yourself and demand respect. Respect isn't given to us in this country.

A lot of our current conditions in this country are the result of everything. For some reason the majority in this country have pushed their agenda on us. You can't complain about this unless you change this. So we can't complain about racism, because of violence? We can't complain about the N word, because of AIDS? No, how about we address everything.

addressing something and moving on aren't mutually exclusive. In fact, I would opine that these complement each other. That's how issues get resolved.

Last edited:
Wait, the girls said it was originally for one of their boyfriends who's black? What the hell? :lol: These white chicks don't like you bruh

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] at people thinking they can do **** like this because they're not in the klan therefore theyre not racist therefore it shouldn't be offensive.

Last edited:
Wait, the girls said it was originally for one of their boyfriends who's black? What the hell? :lol: These white chicks don't like you bruh

Yea I heard that on the news this morning. So they intended to offend a specific black person...

I do agree ***** is just a word. How its used is what matters to me. There's a difference between a friend saying "Whats good *****? and a stranger saying "What good *****!?" on the street. That said, I don't have White people around me that would use it, but when I saw those two girls up there putting it on their shirts I didn't bother me even a little bit. Where their head was when they did it I don't know. This younger generation is a bit different than mine and they are open to things someone my age my not be. Is it wrong? Everyone is going to have a different opinion. There are White people in positions of power that I'll never know who do exponentially more damage to me and people like me than two White school girls who wrote a rap song lyric on their senior t-shirts.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom