60 Minutes host Steve Kroft Vol. Playa of The Year

Last year, ya boy Steve Kroft got caught up. This is a thread to celebrate the anniversary of this momentous occasion.

Veteran “60 Minutes” correspondent Steve Kroft has come clean about a steamy affair with a New York City lawyer, a fiery three-year fling that included hot hotel hookups and torrid text messages.

“I had an extramarital affair that was a serious lapse of personal judgment and extremely hurtful to my wife and family, and for that I have nothing but regret,” Kroft said in a statement to the Post.

Here's the link to the article, but this is really all you need to know:

The newsman — who boasted to Goines that he was the “go-to’’ interviewer for President Obama — had some particularly unusual tastes in bed, the mag said.[COLOR=#red] One time, he was “pouring champagne in her behind and drinking the bubbly,” the report claims.[/COLOR]

Last edited:
Would not want to drink champagne flowing from her butt.

I can honestly say I am surprised by your answer. I understand because she's not attractive but I expect more from you. You are NT's compass on such matters.

SO who leaked the story? There is a lot of information and txt messages. They say shorty is married and is an attorney so I don't see the advantages for her leaking it.

Last edited:
roll.gif

Considering my mans is 70, a young chick with her **** together still letting him wild out in the box is a win. Dudes his age mostly are sugar daddies, he had a legit side piece that didn't need his dough.

They're not anymore into raunchy stuff than non-famous people. After recently being called a pervert, I hate that term or anything similar to it.

Ok I understand their lives are more under the spotlight so I'll rephrase: why do famous people, who know they are under the spotlight, still act as sexual deviants

It wouldn't matter if this guy was single and/or didn't have kids

:lol: at "Playa of the Year" :lol:

Son is sick son of a gun but i applaud the interracial relations. I love it, i really do...

Ok I understand their lives are more under the spotlight so I'll rephrase: why do famous people, who know they are under the spotlight, still act as sexual deviants

It wouldn't matter if this guy was single and/or didn't have kids

How is he acting like a deviant? Because he doesn't do missionary he is a perv? Let that man enjoy his nubian princess.

How is he acting like a deviant? Because he doesn't do missionary he is a perv? Let that man enjoy his nubian princess.

Dude is married with kids. He chose that life.

I would expect hearing stories like this from my friends, who are not married and do not have kids. He is putting on a facade of being a family man but behind closed doors he's cheating on his wife, disrespecting his family, and living out his sexual fantasies. The guy is drinking champagne out of a girls butt, but you want to polarize my statement by saying if he's not only sticking to missionary then I think he's a deviant. Ok papi

Back
Top Bottom