60 Minutes host Steve Kroft Vol. Playa of The Year

Dude is married with kids. He chose that life.

I would expect hearing stories like this from my friends, who are not married and do not have kids. He is putting on a facade of being a family man but behind closed doors he's cheating on his wife, disrespecting his family, and living out his sexual fantasies. The guy is drinking champagne out of a girls butt, but you want to polarize my statement by saying if he's not only sticking to missionary then I think he's a deviant. Ok papi

Then call them what they are, they are adulterers. Maybe his sexual desires wouldn't be fantasies if his wife would act them out for him. Real talk we don't know what is going on in his home. Maybe the love isn't there anymore, but because they are in the public eye they have to stay together. At the end of the day they are consenting adults who can do what they want. Leave the outrage for his wife and family.

Then call them what they are, they are adulterers. Maybe his sexual desires wouldn't be fantasies if his wife would act them out for him. Real talk we don't know what is going on in his home. Maybe the love isn't there anymore, but because they are in the public eye they have to stay together. At the end of the day they are consenting adults who can do what they want. Leave the outrage for his wife and family.

False. They do not have to stay together.

Right, they are consenting adults. I didn't call it rape.

I'm calling drinking champagne out of a booty hole, at the least, mild perversion. You obviously disagree with that. No judgement. My whole argument to begin with might of been flawed, generalizing celebrities as the only people who do this stuff. That was wrong and I should of known, given some of the stories my own friends tell me. But they don't deny being deviants :lol:

I hope you find as many poop holes to drink carbonated adult beverages out of that you possibly can in this lifetime :smokin

I personally don't partake in that kind of adventure, but I don't hate on those that do. To each his own is all I have to say.

Last edited:
I'd drink champagne out the right booty hole. Like panda supreme's 
pimp.gif

Lol this dude said the love is gone, that's why he's drinking champagne from a young girls booty. If only his wife had poured champagne up her butt then maybe her husband wouldn't have cheated on her. Lol. Yall are delusional.

Back
Top Bottom