20 yo won the mega millions jackpot

the stories this dude is gonna be able to tell a younger generation hopefully will be legendary :smokin

Hope dude has a solid circle to keep him from blowing it all on some dumb **** and ruining his life.

But like what was said earlier dude is from Florida.... That whole state is a magnet for L's, hell find a way

I would be GHOST. Pay off my immediate families debts, maybe throw them some Ms in a trust with a bachelor's requirement so they have motivation to get their **** together, then catch the next flight out. Drop off the face of the earth living like Leo Di

No damns given. I've always dreamed about building a house inside a house. Money would be blown extremely stupidly myself.

this should be interesting.

i would take the monthly/yearly payments, buy some gas stations, put a small percentage of my monthly payments into cryptocurrency and then lay the **** low. My story would be that I got a one time insurance payout from being electrocuted as a baby or some ****, flipped that into gas stations and nobody would even know I won the lottery.

I always wondered what I would do if it happened to me. I wouldn't want to be on TV or appear in the newspaper. I would leave a couple Ms to my parents then disappear.

Back
Top Bottom