20 yo won the mega millions jackpot

Dude doesn’t even need to deal with possibly investing his money in something that doesn’t pan out. Throw that **** in the right accounts and live off the interest. He could still spend wild and be just fine doing that.

Nah. Take the lump sum, invest in cryptocurrency, and make enough gains through the would-be annuity term that surpass what you would have going that route.

you could do that with just da payments and still fall back on 20 years worth of annuity if ish goes left...he young, he don't need it all at da moment.

Hope dude has a solid circle to keep him from blowing it all on some dumb **** and ruining his life.

But like what was said earlier dude is from Florida.... That whole state is a magnet for L's, hell find a way

I would be GHOST. Pay off my immediate families debts, maybe throw them some Ms in a trust with a bachelor's requirement so they have motivation to get their **** together, then catch the next flight out. Drop off the face of the earth living like Leo Di

Nothing less than moving to a private island with no address and no name will protect you from the vultures.

Can't reach me if you can't read a map.

My granny told me about this yesterday. Dude is from port richey about an hour away. Hope he ends up ok bc Lord knows that kinda money can end up getting dude into some dangerous situations at any age let alone 20

Agreed, that is the smartest choice. You receive all of the money (though annual) instead of settling for less to have it right then.
isnt it just the present value of the annuity, so technically you could purchase an annuity and still get the same payments over x years? Im sure you could find better return than what you get from the lotto annuity though, however, i am.no financial expert so i will assume ninja is correct. :lol:

isnt it just the present value of the annuity, so technically you could purchase an annuity and still get the same payments over x years? Im sure you could find better return than what you get from the lotto annuity though, however, i am.no financial expert so i will assume ninja is correct. :lol:

and its over a 20 year span.

i rather be secure...seen to many lotto winners piss their fortunes away.

My point is that you take the PV of the annuity which is what, a 30 ur 3% annuity? Invest that money yourself and you can still make it so you get monthly payments whether you purchase another annuity or other investments and almost certainly get over 3% back. That seems the smarter move to me.

It's all preference really. You don't know what will happen tomorrow so enjoy the money while you got it. I would invest in some stocks, buy a business, a house then be ignorant with the money but also having a budget too lol

My point is that you take the PV of the annuity which is what, a 30 ur 3% annuity? Invest that money yourself and you can still make it so you get monthly payments whether you purchase another annuity or other investments and almost certainly get over 3% back. That seems the smarter move to me.

uncle sam takes way more of your money when u take it out in one shot...im good im choppin off that much that early.

its 30 year

and financial experts from what I read yesterday, all say to take the lump sum. I always said myself to do the payments

That’s why I don’t even look at the number on the billboard, I just play.

giphy.gif

who the hell is taxes? me and that person needs to talk!!!!

I'm tryna keep all of it, and if they are taking that much i'll like to know where each penny is gonna be spent.

giphy.gif

How I see it, you can’t lose what you never had.

Bruh probably had a couple hundred in account before. If it 415 mill or 116 mill, it still rich af..

I'd still take lump sum even after all the reduction and taxes lol. I'd follow that Reddit post word for word too.

Being required to expose yourself as a winner is so stupid, I'd pay couple more M's to remain anonymous

I’d be the poster boy for “fools wylin” thread. That’s what would happen if I hit the Megas.

Girl in my avy would be my side piece.

How I see it, you can’t lose what you never had.

Bruh probably had a couple hundred in account before. If it 415 mill or 116 mill, it still rich af..

i hear what you saying chief i was jk, but still though if these fortune 500 companies can create fake shell companies in the cayman islands and funnel hundred of millions of untaxed money. I need to get something like lined up for me, if I ever won.

im cool with like 10 million and they can tax whatever just don't finesse me out of all my money. better than nothing.

Last edited:
you can live off that 177 for the rest of your life if your smart with your money...you can still live a lavish lifestyle just dont be ignorant like how mike tyson was and you wont go broke.... like i said what if you die by the time year 20 or 30 hits? you wont get all that money 100% anyway so minuswell take the lumpsum and enjoy it while it lasts

Back
Top Bottom