68-year-old man who was punched and kicked in the head on Friday, has died.

not cosigning any violence but we are programmed to cape for the weak, even when the information is one sided. question the motives of alledged "attacker" and you will catch hate. i want a police statement and dudes side of the story. not joining any blue emoticon head shaking frenzy before that.
I understand what you mean ... However is human nature to try and defend the weak. Unless dude was endangering my life or molested my child, this beating is unjust.

If you think otherwise tell me what would make this just. I mean the report clearly state multiple blows to the head. Don't you think after one old man went yo the ground? Why continue?

Put it this way ... If dude gets caught regardless of his side ... Unless emanate danger was the reason (doubt it because an innocent man is not going to flea) dude is going to jail. At least for man slaughter but more than likely murder.

why are you assuming the 68 year old man was weak?

this man is 73, do you think he's weak?
View media item 965877

Instead of arriving at the perfectly reasonable conclusion that the guy who killed this man is entirely at fault, we should speculate that the victim did something to deserve it?

What type of backwards **** is that?

Yup.

Quick lesson for the youngins on this board..This may be common sense to most gentlemen

When any story breaks ALWAYS wait for both side's of the story to be released/heard before commenting. Speculation is for the birds. Use your logic to seperate the emotion from facts and take both sides with a grain of salt. Again use your logic and facts from that story and come up with your own conclusion. Only then can you form a solid opinion followed by facts that people can respect.

I cannot comment on this story and neither should you based on the facts we have.

I feel what you're saying but at the same time there are 70 year old dudes who could whoop practically anyone's *** with ease. I doubt this was the case here but like I said making assumptions in this situation ain't right. A lot of loopholes in this story, like what is old man doing out at 3 am?

Pretty much sums my opinion on this. Without saying name's, NT has a DEEP history with jumping to conclusions (Aliens stealing planes for a recent example)

For those saying there is no backstory that can help the attackers case, How do we know this old man didn't kill his mother? Exactly, we don't.

Long story short, Do your homework before gossiping like 4 year girls at a tea party.

Last edited:
Quick lesson for the youngins on this board..This may be common sense to most gentlemen

When any story breaks ALWAYS wait for both side's of the story to be released/heard before commenting. Speculation is for the birds. Use your logic to seperate the emotion from facts and take both sides with a grain of salt. Again use your logic and facts from that story and come up with your own conclusion. Only then can you form a solid opinion followed by facts that people can respect.

I cannot comment on this story and neither should you based on the facts we have.
Pretty much sums my opinion on this. Without saying name's, NT has a DEEP history with jumping to conclusions (Aliens stealing planes for a recent example)

For those saying there is no backstory that can help the attackers case, How do we know this old man didn't kill his mother? Exactly, we don't.

Long story short, Do your homework before gossiping like 4 year girls at a tea party.
failed ..... Bottom line he still would go to jail for premeditated murder. Taking the law into his own hands is never a solution. In addition if this guy that did the beating is innocent or had a reason why did he leaves the scene? Why hasn't he came forward? Talking about young but still has the mentality that violence is s viable option. Yeah OK.

failed ..... Bottom line he still would go to jail for premeditated murder. Taking the law into his own hands is never a solution. In addition if this guy that did the beating is innocent or had a reason why did he leaves the scene? Why hasn't he came forward? Talking about young but still has the mentality that violence is s viable option. Yeah OK.

First off I agreed with your "don't jump to conclusions" statement so what are you really trying to get at?

Second of all I never advocated violence. Stop putting words in my mouth.

To top it off, Since you're apparently a lawyer you would know that there is something called "heat of passion" and "temporary insanity" that have been PROVEN to hold up in court.

And lastly, please buy this and thoroughly read it

View media item 966000

First off I agreed with your "don't jump to conclusions" statement so what are you really trying to get at?

Second of all I never advocated violence. Stop putting words in my mouth.

To top it off, Since you're apparently a lawyer you would know that there is something called "heat of passion" and "temporary insanity" that have been PROVEN to hold up in court.

And lastly, please buy this and thoroughly read it

View media item 966000
LmAo ... Don't jump to conclusion ... For anyone that has any common sense, what I took from this was that the old man might of have done something to deserve or warrant the beating = justifiable beating = advocating violence.

What's to comprehend? SMH ....

And LMAO at temporary insanity and heat of the moment for a what if he killed his mother scenario but no mention of a dead mother in the report. LMAO ....

Last edited:
Do you know what speculation means?

speculation[ spek-yuh-ley-shuhn ]
noun
1. the contemplation or consideration of some subject: to engage in speculation on humanity's ultimate destiny.
2. a single instance or process of consideration.
3. a conclusion or opinion reached by such contemplation: These speculations are impossible to verify.

Is there another definition I don't know about? Is there another irrelevant question or statement you feel you have to ask me?

Last edited:
If this is unprovoked, I think 25 to life is an okay sentence.

If this had motive.  Like the old man slighted these people in some way, I'd be more lenient.  May sound backwards but revenge is an understandable motive and human emotion.  Random killing is a bad sign as far as mental state goes.

Is there another irrelevant question or statement you feel you have to ask me?

You chose not to comment on the story directly because we don't have all the information. Right?

Then you insinuated that the information that we don't have could possibly show that this was retaliatory or the old guy somehow deserved it. Right?

Please wise sage...explain to my weak little mind how that isn't speculation.

If this had motive.  Like the old man slighted these people in some way, I'd be more lenient.  May sound backwards but revenge is an understandable motive and human emotion.  Random killing is a bad sign as far as mental state goes.
more lenient, meaning you still would find him guilty but give him a lesser sentence? Something like manslaughter? I agree with that ... Just like I mentioned on previous post ... The beating was excessive period ....

Ladies & gentlemen...judge, jury & lawmaker Don Adidada.  Give him a hand!

I can't  believe some of the stupidity in this thread.  

I'm in tears @ dude posting the in shape 73 year old from the infomercial [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji] my sides

Please explain what possible back story could justify attacking a 68 year old man?

The 68 yr old could've been molesting young children. Possibly 1 related to the suspect. Doubt that's the case but That's a backstory that justifies it.

Please explain what possible back story could justify attacking a 68 year old man?
The 68 yr old could've been molesting young children. Possibly 1 related to the suspect. Doubt that's the case but That's a backstory that justifies it.
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

This thread randomly painting scenarios where the old man is a mom murdering, child molesting rapist.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom