Being Homeless because I want and I can’t stay still.

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s been about a year and I don’t really want to stay any place I’ve been. I’m currently about to sleep on a dock by a lake.

The thing is I have money and lowkey that’s the problem. I can actually afford to be homeless plus I just SNAP. I’m lowkey living too fun to feel like **** for being homeless. I literally do whatever I want within reason.

Sounds like a good time when you’re young but what’s your plan for when you get older? What happens if you need healthcare? Gotta think this all the way through. Hope you find peace with whatever you choose in life.

there are old vagabonds, they usually have a setup like this. usually ideal for a loner type. no kids or wife.

https://silodrome.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/07/Chevrolet-K20-Pickup-Truck-Camper.jpg

I’ve recently found it easier to operate without a vehicle. Actually, my car was bit of a burden worrying about it and just wanting to leave it at times.

You always have new shoes though. You walking around with a sack full of sneakers and another full of clothes? Where do you stash them if you don’t have a place?

Before it was my car, now I don’t carry shoes like that. They’re at my moms house. New shoes is more so random thrift finds nowadays.
Ahh, that makes sense. Your collection would’ve taken up so much room.

Edit: Damn! The date code on those shoes show they were made in 1980 :wow:

Oh! It’s a retro?!? Nike really went full 80s mode with that ankle date code, lol.

Sorry, not familiar with that model.

Do you plan on traveling long distances? Like explore america type of thing or nah? Or is the job keeping you in a certain area?

If you really need to move around a lot for your mental, I would look for work that fits that description: Truck driver, cruise ship, work on a train, flight attendant, uber, courier, etc.

take care of your teeth

Your mom not concerned about this behavior?
She shouldn’t be . I pretty much just chill all day. I like pot and cigarettes.

Oh I took this minute ago with thoughts of you . I forgot to post:
1679769026220.jpeg

1679769077691.jpeg

I was on amtrak. The Tanquera had me tapped in and worth the $8.
Do you plan on traveling long distances? Like explore america type of thing or nah? Or is the job keeping you in a certain area?
Yes. No job, I’m trying to find my place and I have gwop to do it.
OP, you might want to start seeing a therapist
I feel like I’m on some forest gump **** really. I hiked across PR last month.

Sounds like a good time when you’re young but what’s your plan for when you get older? What happens if you need healthcare? Gotta think this all the way through. Hope you find peace with whatever you choose in life.
I lowkey fell off a cliff and I’m alive . I just gotta stay safe because I’m not sure about my healthcare. I never got hurt like that growing up.

She shouldn’t be . I pretty much just chill all day. I like pot and cigarettes.

Oh I took this minute ago with thoughts of you . I forgot to post:
1679769026220.jpeg

1679769077691.jpeg

I was on amtrak. The Tanquera had me tapped in and worth the $8.

Yes. No job, I’m trying to find my place and I have gwop to do it.

I feel like I’m on some forest gump **** really. I hiked across PR last month.
This pic is hilarious

IYKYK

If you really need to move around a lot for your mental, I would look for work that fits that description: Truck driver, cruise ship, work on a train, flight attendant, uber, courier, etc.

take care of your teeth

Merchant marine or be a laker on the Great Lakes.

Dudes go all over and it’s lifestyle only people like op are built for.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom