Being Homeless because I want and I can’t stay still.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish you the best OP, but I want to take this opportunity to tell you/anyone reading this a few serious things.

1) As mentioned by others in this thread, living on the streets absolutely ain't it

2) You may want to figure out your healthcare situation sooner rather than later. Because truly unforeseen, potentially devastating issues can arise out of nowhere. Regardless of how good your diet is, how much exercise you get, etc. I speak from experience

Weird i was going to make a joke about op being homeless in the what did you wear today thread not thinking he was actually homeless. Now i feel like even more of a scumbag :smh:

Weird i was going to make a joke about op being homeless in the what did you wear today thread not thinking he was actually homeless. Now i feel like even more of a scumbag :smh:

He’s not homeles.

My man’s is Jules from Pulp Fiction.

371501D8-B738-4E58-B475-E8BD84984217.gif

The thing is I have money and lowkey that’s the problem. I can actually afford to be homeless plus I just SNAP. I’m lowkey living too fun to feel like **** for being homeless. I literally do whatever I want within reason.
this doesn’t sound secure.
and what does afford to be homeless mean? doesn’t make sense to me.

i’m thinking you aren’t actually having fun or it’s just meaningless fun which really is fleeting and shallow.

Young crowd wild these days. Know a few people who are doing the “van life”

Whatever floats your goat though, be safe

Wanting to dedicate your life to travel and human experiences is one thing, running away from the notion of responsibilities is another.

Be safe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom