6IX9INE snitched on 21 Savage being an illegal immigrant, ICE ARREST HIM!

So now they just blaming everything on 69? He can’t get a break :lol:

I think 21 got caught up in aanother situation and they happened to find out he’s an illegal alien.

Lmao this hilarious.
What I’m confused about though is how he avoided federal authorities for so long since it’s not like he’s an underground rapper

6B659363-8734-431C-AA0C-3C44DA4FD1DC.jpeg

Wild that you could get deported to a country you haven't seen or been in for decades
my co-worker came to hawaii with his family from western samoa when he was about 8 years old. he never became a us citizen. dude got deported last year and was sent to samoa where he didn’t know anyone and had no place to go. we took up a collection at work and sent him a couple thousand. poor guy is super depressed.

I’m assuming he came from the Dominica, right? He just had a British passport.

He proly went and got some fake papers. Fake social and everything.

my co-worker came to hawaii with his family from western samoa when he was about 8 years old. he never became a us citizen. dude got deported last year and was sent to samoa where he didn’t know anyone and had no place to go. we took up a collection at work and sent him a couple thousand. poor guy is super depressed.
so what did he have fake paperwork
in order to work
or what
did they bust him at the job or at home

I still don't understand how he went to jail and got out yet somehow no one noticed

Or the fact that he was kicked out of school and sent to alternative and no one noticed

Or his brother getting killed which warrants an investigation and no one noticed

Or the fact that he was affiliated as a stick-up kid in ATL and the police didn't notice. Idk about yall but hood dudes in my city can hardly sneeze w/o having cops on their *** these days. Watching all their social media at all times, makes no sense they wouldn't have researched his background

Either this is Tom foolery or multiple people ****ed up in multiple situations

Back
Top Bottom