6IX9INE snitched on 21 Savage being an illegal immigrant, ICE ARREST HIM!

They just waited til he felt like he was on a high.

Just dropped a album
J Cole feature
Preforming on diff venues and growing
Superbowl weekend?

Best believe they wanted to get him when he least expected.

To me a plant is somebody a label placed to the forefront...like their whole back story doesnt add up and no evidence of grindin to be where they are...seems like they literally just popped up outta nowhere and they everywhere

Basically Blueface, cause mans is hellllllaaaaaaaa trash but is somehow being cosigned by the entire game

Yeah he got Birdman behind him.

He's this seasons alternate YG.

Reminds me of
61abad941894d7edd5ce35ce63e7a6a9.500x211x8.gif

I dont understand why he chose to hide all this. Who cares if you immigrated here when you were 12. He thought he would lose his street cred? W.e work he put in was because of the situation he was in as a teenager and after he came over.

Lots of holes here regardless.

Oh well this will probably be good for his career regardless and he'll end up Britain's greatest rapper.

so what did he have fake paperwork
in order to work
or what
did they bust him at the job or at home
he was a regular worker, paid taxes, and a super nice guy. he sometimes helped out people at work on his days off and would never take money when it was offered.

he had to check in every few months and one day he came back and said he was probably gonna be deported. he was told it was because they were cracking down because trump was in office. a week later he went for another appointment and got taken into custody.

I moved to the US 1.5 years ago as a 25 year old and I've already caught myself saying certain words with an American accent. I roll my Rs a lot more than I did before, being around Americans everyday changes the way you speak.

If he came here at 12, it's very possible he just adopted that accent.

I dont understand why he chose to hide all this. Who cares if you immigrated here when you were 12. He thought he would lose his street cred? W.e work he put in was because of the situation he was in as a teenager and after he came over.

Oh well this will probably be good for his career regardless and he'll end up Britain's greatest rapper.

I can find plenty reasons why he choose to hide this. Coming from the UK at the age of 12 into Atlanta, how else would you be able to blend in without being called a Bloody Brit. From 2005 onward to 2016, he had no reason to come out because there was a Black President protecting immigrants and dreamers. Unfortunately, he doesn't fall under dreamers because he came here in his teenage years and didn't fit the requirements because his parents were actually successful(or a Dr. of some sort)..Now fast forwards to 2016, he is hitting his stride with popularity, no one is questioning his background because he was raised in Atlanta, his peers are vouching for him since they knew him since middle school. unfortunately for him, the rhetoric in the white house has changed where homeland security are after illegals, which 21 falls into. Is he really going to give up his fame and fortunes to be sent back to the UK? I mean, this isn't the worst thing that could have happen, just, he would have to start going on world tours now.

He hid it because he overstayed his visa and became an illegal immigrant here.

If you came here at 12 (he's now 26) and still not a citizen, you have your priorities all ****ed up.
You don’t know how the process works.

Dude is considered a dreamer so I wonder if he’s protected under the dream act.

But dude had a felony I think no? So there’s no way his application for conditional or permanent residence gets approved let alone citizenship.

If you came here at 12 (he's now 26) and still not a citizen, you have your priorities all ****ed up.

I am going off on a limb and say that you are really under estimating how long it takes to get a U.S citizenship. Also, if you came over with a Visa, and you stay past your visa, you are now an illegal alien, and there is no way to get proper documented without leaving the country and reapplying for citizenship. This is why the DACA is hugely important to help those who came and stay past their visa in order to obtain a college degree, jobs, a sorta real life.

Back
Top Bottom