6ix9ine Thread

I know a lot of haters bopping and can't stop watching this.

Dude even did the pop smoke (RIP).

Uh for the non Spanish speaking folks, what did 6nitch9 say?
Basically that Anuel AA and him used to talk everyday when he was in jail. That Anuel AA used to say that he had his back and even used to go visit his grandm and stuff.. so why front for the people and not work with him after they were cool after everything happened.

Looks like only if your career is over like Akon, or you fighting to stay relevant like Nicki, would you work him.

Snitch9 deserves all the hate & blackballing tho so 🤷🏾‍♂️

Again, this thread needs to be locked up. He’s a terrible artist making terrible music and it’s not even good in a car crash kind of way. He stinks at literally everything and his beats aren’t even good enough to warrant passing listens like Playboi Carti.
Yeah ... i dont like the dude, but clearly youre bugging.

His comparable to a lot of these dudes out there if not better. He doesn't have that clout by sucking and trolling.

It was astonishing the amount of people that used to go crazy and bop to his song prior to him going to jail. It was actually disgusting.

Yeah ... i dont like the dude, but clearly youre bugging.

His comparable to a lot of these dudes out there if not better. He doesn't have that clout by sucking and trolling.

It was astonishing the amount of people that used to go crazy and bop to his song prior to him going to jail. It was actually disgusting.

He’s trash. He has even less appeal than Famous Dex, NLE Choppa, Lil Tecca, and other bums like that.

He’s trash. He has even less appeal than Famous Dex, NLE Choppa, Lil Tecca, and other bums like that.
Yet no ones know who you mentioned unlike the RAT.

You say he has less appeal but truth is, if that was the case no one would mention him. Yet everyone that is trying to get some clout, targets him.

That's the truth.

I can safely say I thought he was trash before the snitching. Never bopped to his ****, except Fefe NGL. Haven’t heard it since cuz we don’t support that bum, as a family/community.

Bruh is becoming Boonk gang slowly but surely . Whoever he’s signed to needs to realize he’s a single artist and stick to just dropping videos on YouTube and doing whatever they do to get them views .

So you saying you wont bump it because his snitch, but would of before?
More or less yea
Lyrics just not it man

. Whoever he’s signed to needs to realize he’s a single artist and stick to just dropping videos on YouTube and doing whatever they do to get them views .

:rofl: bruh lost a 100k of ('label bought') bundles. Mane need to rethink how he speak on BillBoard

I just watched the showtime doc and it didnt change my opinion of him. everyone is talking about him lately and making him relevant again.
Dude sucks at rapping....but clearly u dont need to be talented to make it in the music industry 90% of popular artists these days are trash.
Got to respect him for creating an image and making lots of money in the process.
As far as being a snitch thats not on him.....these street dudes knew better than to let someone like him in, knowing hes not built like that.
Not suprised he snitched in them but truth be told thats their fault.

Circa 2006
Screenshot_20230106-083028_Chrome.jpg

Back
Top Bottom