7/14 WWE MONEY IN THE BANK PPV IN PHILLY - 2 MITB MATCHES, RVD RETURNS, CENA V HENRY

- TNA has decided to drop another belt in the TV title for now. The feeling within the company is they can always re-introduce the belt later down the line if needed.

- There has been talk backstage in WWE that at least one new developmental talent, besides the Wyatt family members, will be debuting on TV very shortly.

Probably Leo Kruger or Corey Graves.

blowing off practice tonight. not really "feeling" it.

ill be joining the goonsquad for tonights edition of The World of Professional Entertainment 

EDIT: I hope its Graves. I dig his gimmick, but he needs to hit the squat rack and the buffet table just a little more

Last edited:
So what's so good about Bray Wyatt. I know he's incredible in terms of cutting a promo. How's his in ring ability?

So what's so good about Bray Wyatt. I know he's incredible in terms of cutting a promo. How's his in ring ability?
people are gonna snooze when they find that his ring work is average and his red pants make him look stupid.

I hope the Wyatt Family stays far away from The Shield as possible. Just let them do stuff on their own for awhile.

Info on graves? Pics?

tumblr_mpmkfkpGMa1r7xb2wo5_250.gif

tumblr_mpf0hwQlE41ryiejxo1_400.jpg

tumblr_mpaor6bs7E1qgvr4ko1_500.gif

Dat...Vickie ladder mass ? :pimp:

God I hope this show is decent. We need a great show before MITB to get me pumped for the show.

Stuff like this is why I couldn't go to a Raw much less for three hours.

Yo...if she actually falls off the ladder and hits the mat like a sack of potatoes...

Last edited:
I honestly don't know who is going to win these MITB matches. The only one I'm confident is Daniel Bryan but isn't the plan for him to face Cena at Summerslam for the WWE title? I don't see him announcing his cashing in ahead of time.

Little off topic, anyone hitting up Barclays for Raw next Monday? Used this as one free event due to obstructed view at WM. got section 19 row 1 which should be dope.

Back
Top Bottom