7/18 WWE Money in the Bank PPV - 2 MITB Matches | Sheamus vs Cena Steel Cage (p8)

As a result of his World Heavyweight Championship victory last night at Money in the Bank, Kane becomes the first individual to the win the WWE Championship, the World Heavyweight Championship and the defunct ECW World Heavyweight Championship within the realm of World Wrestling Entertainment. Meanwhile, Big Show has also held all three belts, but his World Heavyweight Championship victory took place in World Championship Wrestling.

– WWE newcomer Alberto Del Rio has already developed a negative reputation among those in the locker room. He has complained to fellow wrestlers about the company’s decision to remove the mask he famously wore for a number of years in Mexico. Many in the locker room feel he should be thrilled with the push WWE officials have given him thus far rather than complaining about issues with creative. (source: www.pwtorch.com

Initial plans for TNA Hard Justice called for the event to be headlined by a TNA vs. "ECW" bout. Officials have since decided to make the event an "all-ECW" show similar to WWE's One Night Stand in 2005.

Wrestlers from the original ECW are being contacted and major TNA stars such as AJ Styles, Samoa Joe and Ric Flair are not currently not scheduled to appear on the show.

TNA Hard Justice is largely being put together by Tommy Dreamer, who has been contacting numerous former ECW talents alongside Terry Taylor.

As noted earlier, the current planned name for the ECW faction in TNA is 'The Riot Makers'. Of course, that can always change.

From Jim Ross:

“I’ll not be in Tulsa 2nite but will be watching. Surprise awaits

What the WWE needs to do is to cut that corny "nexus" angle and make 2 of it's top stars become heel. Taker is on his way out so i would love for him to return to his "corperate ministry" version. Theme music, ring gear, and all that im talking having taker go back to cutting promos on the titantron talking about taking other wrestlers souls and sacrificing them. I think it would work so well because his schedule now is fairly limited and when he interupts matches or whatever to cut his promos people would pay attention. Let him get about 4 or 5 more matches build up a rivalry with someone (orton?) and get a proper send off at next years Wrestlemania. I also believe John Cena needs a heel turn desperately more than anyone else, his character is so stale and annoying i turn my TV off when he's on. Ironically i loved him when he first came in cause he was a complete d-bag who was awesome on the mic and had cool theme music
laugh.gif
the way kids and females love him a heel turn could turn him into Triple H status from 1998-2003. I'm not wishing on a star and asking WWE to go PG-13 cause we know that's highly unlikely but these two moves can make someone like me make sure i tune into raw and Smackdown every week and start buying PPV's again.

What the WWE needs to do is to cut that corny "nexus" angle and make 2 of it's top stars become heel. Taker is on his way out so i would love for him to return to his "corperate ministry" version. Theme music, ring gear, and all that im talking having taker go back to cutting promos on the titantron talking about taking other wrestlers souls and sacrificing them. I think it would work so well because his schedule now is fairly limited and when he interupts matches or whatever to cut his promos people would pay attention. Let him get about 4 or 5 more matches build up a rivalry with someone (orton?) and get a proper send off at next years Wrestlemania. I also believe John Cena needs a heel turn desperately more than anyone else, his character is so stale and annoying i turn my TV off when he's on. Ironically i loved him when he first came in cause he was a complete d-bag who was awesome on the mic and had cool theme music
laugh.gif
the way kids and females love him a heel turn could turn him into Triple H status from 1998-2003. I'm not wishing on a star and asking WWE to go PG-13 cause we know that's highly unlikely but these two moves can make someone like me make sure i tune into raw and Smackdown every week and start buying PPV's again.

Back
Top Bottom