7/27 WWE Smackdown - Bryan v Kane v Del Rio v Mysterio #1 Contender Match for Sheamus @ Summerslam

I hope the buildup to the RR match is good between the two, but it's blatantly obvious that Punk's gonna drop it to the Rock. Wonder what they have in store for him after that.

Lackluster Raw apart from Punk's turn at the end. Great intro, brought back a lot of memories. Other than that a lot of pointless segments and my goodness the social media hawking is past the point of unbearable right now.

:lol: @ Taker struggling to get his hood off tho.

:pimp: Punk :pimp: Rock :pimp: APA :pimp: Road Dogg :pimp: Trips (I know everyone hates him, but dammit he is good) rest of the show was very disappointing.

No Stone cold :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface:

And thanks again for the avy brohem

Last edited:
The greatest thing the devil ever did was make you people believe he didn't exist.
At first I did not know if Punk attacking Rock was any sort of heel action. I mean John Cena pretty much did the same thing if you remember. But then Lawler said "It seems that Punk has turned his back on the WWE universe". Those types of lines are fed to the announcers. Big things are in store for Punk.

Agreed. Reports have come out before saying that WWE's main focus was going to be punk beginning this summer.

The greatest thing the devil ever did was make you people believe he didn't exist.
At first I did not know if Punk attacking Rock was any sort of heel action. I mean John Cena pretty much did the same thing if you remember. But then Lawler said "It seems that Punk has turned his back on the WWE universe". Those types of lines are fed to the announcers. Big things are in store for Punk.

Agreed. Reports have come out before saying that WWE's main focus was going to be punk beginning this summer.

Your "reports" said Austin was going to be there :smh:

I'm done getting my hopes up with this company.

Glad I took all that "rock your socks" angle talk with a grain of salt.

Overall, Raw 1000 was good but not great. The wedding segment was the only thing that irked me about tonight's show.

Wasn't expecting a good match between Cena/Punk due to the time constraints so I was indifferent about the match itself. I liked how the Punk heel turn came about with him seeming conflicted about pinning Cena after Big Show hit him with the WMD, and cementing it by taking out Rock. That was the only way Punk could go heal because he would've gotten cheered if he attacked Cena.
laugh.gif

I enjoyed Raw 1000 for the most part, but I should've tempered my expectations though.

EDIT:

Forgot about the Charlie Sheen and the social medai crap.
indifferent.gif

Last edited:
Glad I took all that "rock your socks" angle talk with a grain of salt.

Overall, Raw 1000 was good but not great. The wedding segment was the only thing that irked me about tonight's show.

Wasn't expecting a good match between Cena/Punk due to the time constraints so I was indifferent about the match itself. I liked how the Punk heel turn came about with him seeming conflicted about pinning Cena after Big Show hit him with the WMD, and cementing it by taking out Rock. That was the only way Punk could go heal because he would've gotten cheered if he attacked Cena. :lol:

I enjoyed Raw 1000 for the most part, but I should've tempered my expectations though.

Healing up with Pepsi?

Austin not being there really left a bad taste in my mouth.

Just like everyone else I enjoyed the Rock/Punk/Bryan segment. I also enjoyed the opening with DX. Brock Lesnar looking like $##@ again.... what else is new? CM Punk going heel was the highlight to me. All that was missing was a heel promo from Punk at the end but the fans might cheer for that.

A average show for me. Being that it was RAW 1000 + the hype, i expected more.

Again. Punk just kinda became face from his last heel turn since we all took his PIPEBOMB gimmick. Cult leader punk was a typical heel. At least the end of punks nexus heel run made him strong. Not your typical "run, the face is coming heel.".

Your talking trading punk and Jericho. And everyone knows right now punk can pull of a character better than Jericho especially heel. I think jericonis better suited at his stage for the smartass face. Like the first two times he came back.

Not that I really care but damn WWE didn't even give 1 minute to the Divas division.
I really thought Kharma would come back tonight even though the rumors were out there. Seems like they might be real :smh:

Love Punk going heel

Why Rock look like he was dying :lol:

Lita...Steph ohhh :smokin :smokin

Peep game i need that Lalyla gif bro! :lol:

No Stone Cold.....Man :smh:

I liked Cole pleading for punk to help Cena (and I hate cole) it leads to that assumption that punk can turn and say you thought I was a good guy???? I just don't like anyone

After the WWE Raw 1000th episode went off the air tonight, The Big Show started attacking John Cena until The Rock made the save by delivering a Rock Bottom to Big Show, then John Cena followed up with an Attitude Adjustment.

Afterwards, John Cena handed The Rock one of his armbands. The Rock then got on the mic and said Cena must be using head bands as arm bands because there is no way anyones arms are that big. Everyone including John Cena started laughing.

The Rock then hit the people’s elbow, as John Cena left up the ramp. The Rock thanked the fans.

A lot of fans in attendance were upset that “Stone Cold” Steve Austin was not in attendance for tonight’s event. Lots of chants for him.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom