7/27 WWE Smackdown - Bryan v Kane v Del Rio v Mysterio #1 Contender Match for Sheamus @ Summerslam

untitled-20y7am2.gif

untitled-19btb7c.gif

Rock was too hype..

:wow: @ the back of Rocky's neck looking like what Jabba The Hutt's kneecaps would look like.

I thought it was a decent show overall. The people that I watched it with made it better.

None of us could believe that SCSA didn't make an appearance. Grown Ups 2 must really have him locked down.

I'll be at Raw next week, so hopefully Punk's heel turn has some good things in store.

I was really disappointed.

First off, why the heck did they waste JR at the 6 man tag match. Then make him leave?!?!? :smh:

Strike 1

Was looking forward to the segment where Brock and HHH squared off. With Stephanie there, you would think that Lesnar puts his hands on her and does some damage...and what do we get? A painful back and forth exchange (I think Brock legit struck Trips in the face) which absolutely looked awful, considering that HHH doesn't want to sell to Brock. Makes Brock look weak and basically looks like HHH will win the SummerSlam match. Had high hopes, now this match will be unbearable to watch.

Strike 2

No Stone Cold Steve Austin...the guy that made RAW what it is...the guy that helped turn the WWE around in the Monday Night Wars is NOT even in the building/show?

Strike 3

Only redeeming thing is the exchange with D. Bry/Punk/Rock and that finally CM Punk can go back to his heelish ways.

WWE, I'm only gonna watch you on YouTube clips from now on. I cannot fathom watching 3 hours of regurgitated mess.

For this supposed to be the best show the WWE has ever put on . . . .

The Muppets, Brodus Clay, Swagger losing streak, Hornswoggle, and Santino had no place on the show

Also, why was Bret randomly placed in the Intercontinental Match opening

Why did JR only call the 6-Man and not the WWE Title and heel turn after, especially when that's specifically what Punk requested on Twitter

They should have used tonight to debut Dean Ambrose and other WWE Talent

Okay show, kept me entertained 80 % of the time, but if this is indeed the best of the best of the best, Vince going all out, knock your socks off angle type of Raw, then imagine the utter monkey feces we will get on the Raws that are ******g terrible

SN: Glad they have a new logo, new WWE intro and outro, and theme

Last edited:
WWE.com published a new article questioning whether or not CM Punk was justified in his actions at the end of Raw 1,000 tonight, and the article clarifies John Cena's Money in the Bank contract status by saying the following:

Punk watching Cena get punished by Big Show may be a little more puzzling. Cena became the first Superstar ever to cash in a Money in the Bank championship contract and not win a championship despite not losing the match. In fact, Cena won by disqualification when Big Show attacked him. Regardless of how the match ended, though, the fact of the matter is that Cena had one, and only one, opportunity to cash in and challenge for the WWE Championship. And now that opportunity is gone.

Officially, Cena is not due a WWE Championship rematch.

WWE.com published a new article questioning whether or not CM Punk was justified in his actions at the end of Raw 1,000 tonight, and the article clarifies John Cena's Money in the Bank contract status by saying the following:
Punk watching Cena get punished by Big Show may be a little more puzzling. Cena became the first Superstar ever to cash in a Money in the Bank championship contract and not win a championship despite not losing the match. In fact, Cena won by disqualification when Big Show attacked him. Regardless of how the match ended, though, the fact of the matter is that Cena had one, and only one, opportunity to cash in and challenge for the WWE Championship. And now that opportunity is gone.
Officially, Cena is not due a WWE Championship rematch.

We will see about that..

Definitely a disappointment. CM Punk turning heel is not shocking enough for me.

On a random tangent, I think WWE needs to book a double turn. I can only think of one that I've ever seen Stone Cold and Bret at WM.

I see Austin Aries back in ROH fighting a fan on an episode of All Worked Up on Tru TV from 2009

Give it a few days (or even as early as today) and we will find out why SCSA wasn't on Raw 1,000.

7/10 RAW IMO.

Needed more Attitude Era Divas :\

Rocky made the whole show worth watching.

Back
Top Bottom