7/27 WWE Smackdown - Bryan v Kane v Del Rio v Mysterio #1 Contender Match for Sheamus @ Summerslam

Expect Orton to be put in the WHC picture as early as tomorrow.

Sheamus/Orton/Del Rio are scheduled to feud all the way to through the fall.

He gets a year to cash in. I'm guessing by the Royal Rumble at the earliest.

I hope they don't give him the losing streak that D.Bry was on when he had the case, but I know that won't happen.

I wanna see another Mark Henry reign though, I read he's been getting into his best shape so he says on Twitter.

SERIOUSLY.

I try to get into Del Rio but he just doesnt do much for me.

Although I like the variation on his armbar finish that he uses now. doesnt set up the armbar with a slam but more of a ground technique. 

You'll start seeing in various spots where each wrestler teases his finish. its a smooth transition.

Sheamus is already getting the Cena treatment and Orton is stale in his current state,

and GHIMS: get an avy 

Last edited:
Saw this posted on another board as a way to rehab Jack Swagger.  Seems like great idea to me.

Have him in the ring being a goof ball after losing a match to a nobody. Jim Ross comes out. Calls out Swagger for being a disappointment. Similar to the way that Foley lit a fire under Edge before his Hell In A Cell match with Taker, Ross serves the same purpose.

Have Swagger start from the bottom up on Smackdown. (Not that brands matter.) Destroying lower card guys with a new found intensity, going undefeated, ripping his opponents ankles off. Over months he rises up the ranks destroying people who are higher up the card, until eventually seeds are planted for him and Sheamus to face off for the World Heavyweight Championship.

Something well thought out and logical with good pacing? In the WWE?

:lol:

:lol: Both him and Morrison

Morrison used to completely piss me off doing promos. His promos were like watching a cool surfer guy from a 90s sitcom. No threat or real impact. He just existed. So much talent but had no mouth piece. AND! AND! Didn't he stay with Melina EVEN AFTER she got smanged by Batista and MIKE KNOX! Mike Knox. Damn shame. You can't tell me that didn't make an impression on the higher ups and boys in the back. That type of stuff depletes credibility. :smh:

I'm sayin :lol: Morrison promos, especially as a face were horrendous. He may be coming back in the near future, and if he does, he should know what's good for him and drop Melina. Being on Dudes just slaying her and his right there picking his nose until they finish :smh:

That Swagger idea, way too logical for the WWE to do

I can see why they would use Ross but having him come out and cut a promo on someone doesn't make sense to me (which is why it could probably happen anyway).

I would use Vickie and have her rant on why she decided to drop Swagger from her stable, for not being Champion material and not having the drive that Ziggler has, then he can turn around and break Stansky's leg and then proceed with what was said after.

Last edited:
In his first match since flooring Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson with a clothesline and subsequent Go to Sleep on Raw 1,000, CM Punk appeared a babyface at Saturday’s SmackDown live event at Freedom Hall Civic Center in Johnson City, Tennessee. He retained the WWE Championship in a Triple Threat Match against Daniel Bryan and Kane. Attendees largely ignored his apparent heel turn on Monday as he was loudly cheered throughout the match.

roll.gif
 Seriously, God bless Scott Steiner

He gets a year to cash in. I'm guessing by the Royal Rumble at the earliest.
I hope they don't give him the losing streak that D.Bry was on when he had the case, but I know that won't happen.

I wanna see another Mark Henry reign though, I read he's been getting into his best shape so he says on Twitter.
Outside of MITB, when was the last time Ziggler actually won an important match?

Back
Top Bottom