7/27 WWE Smackdown - Bryan v Kane v Del Rio v Mysterio #1 Contender Match for Sheamus @ Summerslam

[COLOR=#red]Brock Lesnar.... Paul E..... :smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin

[/COLOR]

Last edited by a moderator:
Taker.
pimp.gif

THIS IS WHAT THEY BRING THE UNDERTAKER BACK FOR?!?!!??  JINDER MAHAL!?!?!??!?  TYLER REKS?!?!?!?!  HUNICO?!?!?!?!?!  I DON'T EVEN KNOW THE OTHER GEEKS' NAMES.

I agree, they wasted his return for these bums... had like 2 months since they've been promoting this thing and didn't come up with anything for this dude.

My prediction for the ending: Cena-Punk. Punk wins, Vince comes out to congratulate him. Glass shatters, stunner, end show. Book it.

[COLOR=#red]smh... they've blown this storyline so bad... :lol:

i love seein paul e and brock but damn... [/COLOR]

taker helps kane
Cena or HHH would have taken out all 6 of these geeks by themselves.  What a scrub Kane is.

I cannot believe THIS is what they brought Taker back for.  What a freaking waste.

Sorry if I'm being cynical about tonight's show, but like I said, outside of the Rock/Bryan/Punk segment, I've hated it.

I would have lost it if Kane turned on Taker right there for a meaningless turn :lol: Kane's been neutral for like 3-4 months now

Feels like they just put this in to have #BrothersOfDestruction to trend on Twitter. >D

How they gonna do that segment then show the bullying campaign?

Back
Top Bottom