7 Most Annoying Gym Personalities !

- grunters/groaners
-skinny dudes rocking the wife beaters who do one set of an exercise then do something completely different
-fat people doing mad ab exercises when they should be hitting the treadmill
-dudes who cut in on ur bench/machine without asking if they can jump in, when i'm standing right there
-the gang of 13 dudes taking turns on the bench press (yes, sadly asians half the time)
-dudes who wear the same workout gear without washing them, stink like hell when they walk by u

The people who wear the world's most inappropriate workout clothing. The tools in jeans, the women in wool sweaters. I saw a guy the other day skinnierthan me in an ill-fitting silk shirt, board shorts, and loafers.
sick.gif

^ I agree, I can totally understand getting upset at people who get in your way or are a nuisance by not re-racking weights, being ridiculously loud, or theguy who somehow still has 2 sets left on every piece of equipment in the whole gym

But, as ridiculous as it is, does it actually bother you what people wear to the gym? If some dude's wearing inappropriate footwear, I'll maybe chuckleto myself and then keep lifting. Why that is "annoying" to you I'll never understand.

This past summer there was a 50-something fat guy that used to do partial bench reps on the smith machine. He would load it up with like 250 lbs. lift it aninch and then have it crash back down. He would pump out 8 of those as everyone in the place would just stare at him with the
indifferent.gif
. He smelled horrible too.

Originally Posted by PR SUPERMAN 247

-The guy who spends all his time at the gym so he knows everyone and comes in greeting each person
- The milf who walks around in spandex all done up looking for attention
It's always some plastic looking 50 year old lady with tan lines everywhere.
roll.gif

i can't stand in the gym are those people who have gym bags that smell worse than them after a workout. They open their gymbag and it smells like possumsweat and morning breath, put that bag in the wash on HOT!

heres a question i've thought about before in the gym: would you step to a dude who was much bigger than you in a gym if he acted like a ignorant jerk(i.e. he takes the free weights you're using or steals ur bench) even if you act politely to him about the situation?? i don't know.....i've got mypride but sometimes when keepin' it real goes wrong....i think i'd play it off like i was done and do something else
laugh.gif

I have tons....

The fat dudes who do crunches and no cardio who think they'll get six packs.

This one fat dude with these really $+@$@@ up arms. Like they're sideways and %!#+ i know its a disorder and i'm going to hell for thinking like thatbut dude like bounces up and down on the elliptical that %!#+ pisses me off.

The dude with huge shoulders, big arms, but hasn't done %!#+ for his traps EVER. dude looks like a giraffe.

People who don't do any leg work or not nearly enough of it.

Old people who think they're the %!#+.

People who do weird %!#+ on the stairmaster. Like 2 steps at a time, or lateral or backwards.

Ugly $$@ couples. Like seriously unbearably ugly couples.

Originally Posted by Purple Face

The guy who curls at the squat rack: this is a squat rack %$%*!@@%@#@!. Go to the dumbbell rack you %$%*!@@%@#@!
mad.gif
smh.gif

laugh.gif

Reminded me of good times.
At my college there were a group of us who were powerlifting/ strongman training getting ready for comps. and we would always walk up to the guy doingcurls in the squat rack. We'd be like " You mind if we do some front squats. You can work in if you want."

Their expressions were priceless. A combiantion of
grin.gif
embarassed.gif
ohwell.gif

the people wearing slippers while working out. (usually asian ) word up to puente hills 24 hr fitness

Back
Top Bottom