7 year old handcuffed by NYPD over $5...mom suing for 250 mil.

LOL I've always wondered what teachers were tryna accomplish with suspensions. You mean I get to stay home play video games and fap all day?

:lol:
I GOT BEATENS from suspensions! where u from son?

Word

When I used to get suspended, my moms would beat me every morning until the suspension was over

In 5th grade I got suspended for 30 days one time cuz I 'punched' my teacher in the stomach .. I was tryna reach for my Pokemon cards that she confiscated from me

30 days, 30 beatings

David Dollaz posting from the grave :wow: :wow:

Yeah.. I got wifi 6ft underground :pimp:

You can equally get beatens from detention, summer school, etc. After the beating the kid is chilling and its' worth it. Let's be real these kids parents aren't disciplining them for 30 days, it isn't their priority. After the beating from anger, the kid is free to roam the streets and do whatever the hell he wants. Many of these parents wouldn't turn the suspension into a true lesson.

Also true.. I forgot about after thr beating :lol:

My parents would leave for work, and I'd be home playin playstation and game boy all day :pimp:

Word

When I used to get suspended, my moms would beat me every morning until the suspension was over

In 5th grade I got suspended for 30 days one time cuz I 'punched' my teacher in the stomach .. I was tryna reach for my Pokemon cards that she confiscated from me

30 days, 30 beatings
damn!!

the worse i got was 2 weeks for bringing a cap gun 

Last edited:
LOL I've always wondered what teachers were tryna accomplish with suspensions. You mean I get to stay home play video games and fap all day?

Word

30 days, 30 beatings

Come back to twitter and 2-12 with the big homey.

This
anyone cosigning the handcuffing of a 7 year old child is a ******g idiot flat out

kids get bullied in elementary school its what happens it's supposed to teach you to stand up for yourself but instead we'd rather raise a bunch of p****** my pops wouldve whooped my *** if I went home crying about some kid beating up on me

I hope she gets every cent nypd stays going too far this should've been a school matter at the most give the lil kid a detention

"kids need this" yea we should get lil black kids comfortable with mistreatment from law enforcement as they'll have to deal with it their whole lives

This is the stupidest thing I've read today

I see your cap gun and raise you a knife
(Buddy snitched on the bus like 9 times and it was like that when I got home)
But yea people it all starts at home
In the generation I'm in I'm afraid to bring up a child in the world
And that sucks

This situation could have been handled different though

so you would rather him be handcuffed and detained in a room for 6 hours about a 5$ discrepancy ? is that really logical, im pretty sure bullying goes on outside of inner city schools and i've never heard of kids from those areas being handcuffed and having to deal with police.

At 7 kids are usually still learning and making mistakes but he's put in a criminal light, He's on the cover of the NY post in handcuffs, all of this to teach him a lesson. People took one look at his mom and assumed that their would be no punishment from her based off appearance?
and creating a sense of being a criminal & a bigger distrust of cops from an early age is going to help him respect authority?
very well put..and i agree 100%

there are other ways to teach a 7 year old a lesson...

where im from theres metal detectors in school, random wandings,etc starting in 6th grade...so i know all about bad ***** inner city kids...7 years old is still to young to be handcuffed and detained 10 hours...no matter how you try to justify it...he is a child, he thinks like a child...he should be dealt with LIKE A CHILD unless he committed a serious adult crime that needed adult penalties...

stealing off on dude then stealing his 5$ doesnt deserve an adult punishment...

let a lil white bully who takes 5$ a day end up handcuffed and detained for 10 hours??

would yall still say he deserved it? would the fruit still not fall far from the tree??? nope!    kids get bullied in 90210 just like they get bullied in compton...they still are kids

and all yall talking down on his momma over a PICTURE are wrong...yall dont know nothing bout her, her situation, her beliefs, how she disciplines that dude..dont know anything except she likes pink pajamas...but everybody seems to be an expert on her and what she stands for..

Word

30 days, 30 beatings

Come back to twitter and 2-12 with the big homey.

Lol I'm not into twitter anymore.. It's been like 3 years since I was on twitter

What's good tho fatuga.. You still in Canada?

My dude Rell brought up a good point...

Where was the mother of the kid for the time that he was detained? School most definitely notified her when the boy was apprehended.

SMH at ya'll cosigning this madness. Cops handcuffing 7 year olds is not ok. What should of happened if the parents can't control the child is child services should be involved. Get them into programs to help with anger issues and parenting. The hell is handcuffing a 7 year old going to do? Are we gonna start handcuffing all kids who lash out? What kinda precedent is being set here?

Last edited:
If you're a parent and your kid is getting repeatedly bullied (even after standing up for themselves), what would be your next step if the trend continues? Did you all see the video/pictures of the kid who was the victim? Sad to say, but you can tell why he was such an easy target. Things shouldn't be that way, but they are. It's really unfortunate. I blame the parents of the other child for not teaching him good values. There is no good reason for this bullying to go on even after having a sit down w/ administrators, teachers, and the parents of the bullied kid.
I don't know about you...but I had a little chit-chat w/ police in 1st grade after stealing and that was the beginning of the end of my criminal career. That's all it took. And this was after MULTIPLE beatings from my parents w/ whatever was lying around the kitchen. The talk w/ police was what put a stop to a lot of my dumb behavior as a kid.

agreed completely

arresting a 7 year old? and keeping him for 10+ hours? SMH

the fact that some of you are fine with that... :smh:

if the school has had any history with this kid being a bully then they shouldn't get anything, but also we weren't in the interrogation room..

kid was probably saying things like the kid deserved it and whatnot, at 8 i was in a gang selling weed, but there isnt much to do in government housing, bad influences all around..

not every kid is born pure and innocent, i was a bad *** little kid and so were all my friends.

10 hours is a little excessive for your average 7 year old but he might not be your average 7 year old.

you also have parents to tell their kids to lie, maybe the bullied kids parents want money too for mental anguish and w/e since the NYPD released the kid..

i will hold off any judgement until further evidence is released.

Last edited:
if the school has had any history with this kid being a bully then they shouldn't get anything, but also we weren't in the interrogation room..

kid was probably saying things like the kid deserved it and whatnot, at 8 i was in a gang selling weed, but there isnt much to do in government housing, bad influences all around..
no you werent....guarantee it

edit: and once again. 7 year old should NEVER be in the interrogation room...unless he committed a grown man crime, he shouldnt be treated like a grown man...

he beat a dude up and took a poundcake...ok...that case should be open and closed...why detain him 10 hours?? why handcuff him??

7 years old people...that aint right..

Last edited:
If you're a parent and your kid is getting repeatedly bullied (even after standing up for themselves), what would be your next step if the trend continues? Did you all see the video/pictures of the kid who was the victim? Sad to say, but you can tell why he was such an easy target. Things shouldn't be that way, but they are. It's really unfortunate. I blame the parents of the other child for not teaching him good values. There is no good reason for this bullying to go on even after having a sit down w/ administrators, teachers, and the parents of the bullied kid.
Who's to say it doesn't i guarantee a sit down talk or an *** whipping from his mom would have went a lot further than a handcuffing from NYPD
I don't know about you...but I had a little chit-chat w/ police in 1st grade after stealing and that was the beginning of the end of my criminal career. That's all it took. And this was after MULTIPLE beatings from my parents w/ whatever was lying around the kitchen. The talk w/ police was what put a stop to a lot of my dumb behavior as a kid.
Grand opening......grand closing.  Dam champ, you didn't even make it past the minor league stage....
laugh.gif
.  Just playing, glad you got your act together.

Grand opening......grand closing.  Dam champ, you didn't even make it past the minor league stage....:lol: .  Just playing, glad you got your act together.

My parents were the ones who co-signed getting the police involved :lol:

*I still want to know what the mom was doing in the 6-10 hours that her kid was being interrogated? Can't tell me that she didn't know what was going on. School would be liable if they didn't notify her the second her son was apprehended.

Last edited:

no you werent....guarantee it
C13 was the gang.

calexico was where i lived the 13 is for allegiance to La EME..

just because you were inside playing N64 when you were 8 doesnt mean everyone was.

alot of the people we knew were either smuggling aliens or drugs it was alot easier back then.

Last edited:
Grand opening......grand closing.  Dam champ, you didn't even make it past the minor league stage....:lol: .  Just playing, glad you got your act together.

My parents were the ones who co-signed getting the police involved :lol:

*I still want to know what the mom was doing in the 6-10 hours that her kid was being interrogated? Can't tell me that she didn't know what was going on. School would be liable if they didn't notify her the second her son was apprehended.

I wanna know where she was too. The cops call your parents once you are detained, well atleast where I grew up. Why it take her 6-10 hours to get there?

I would smang the moms tho... Dem breastesses look yummy

Back
Top Bottom