Like you said Gift these two teams will have a good feel for eachother considering the connection the head coaches have.

This will be another good test to see where the Texans are. Can they come off that big win and start to show some consistency?
I'd hope so, that'd be another step as far as the growth of this team goes.

Any word on Haynesworth and how he'll be used this week?

Like you said Gift these two teams will have a good feel for eachother considering the connection the head coaches have.

This will be another good test to see where the Texans are. Can they come off that big win and start to show some consistency?
I'd hope so, that'd be another step as far as the growth of this team goes.

Any word on Haynesworth and how he'll be used this week?

We'll see. He doesn't make this battle between himself and the staff any easier though with the blatant crap he keeps doing...Dallas ran easily on our D and I know Houston is salivating over what they could do.

We'll see. He doesn't make this battle between himself and the staff any easier though with the blatant crap he keeps doing...Dallas ran easily on our D and I know Houston is salivating over what they could do.

Hope my Hometown TEXANS come to play!!
pimp.gif

Andre Johnson should have a beast game. LETS GOOO!

Hope my Hometown TEXANS come to play!!
pimp.gif

Andre Johnson should have a beast game. LETS GOOO!

Arian Foster will have a field day if we don't start bottling up the run.

I do see some progression from our offense though in this game, hopefully.

I hope they keep Haynesworth in there for most of the game

No way Foster has a day similar or better to the one he had against Indy.

I hope they keep Haynesworth in there for most of the game

No way Foster has a day similar or better to the one he had against Indy.

Originally Posted by xcg11pinoYx

Teams are going to just start running up the middle on us once they realize Haynesworth doesn't bullsrush in the 3-4.

Originally Posted by xcg11pinoYx

Teams are going to just start running up the middle on us once they realize Haynesworth doesn't bullsrush in the 3-4.

Originally Posted by Statis22

The thought of Haynesworth lining up over Chris Myers scares the hell outta me

I don't think dude is that bad, I know he's gotten owned by him and Kris Jenkins, but who doesn't?
And  Kubiak said if he wasn't completely healthy last year so I don't mind him being the center as much as others do.
He's not great but he's solid.

Originally Posted by Statis22

The thought of Haynesworth lining up over Chris Myers scares the hell outta me

I don't think dude is that bad, I know he's gotten owned by him and Kris Jenkins, but who doesn't?
And  Kubiak said if he wasn't completely healthy last year so I don't mind him being the center as much as others do.
He's not great but he's solid.

I hope our offense shows some major improvements...and I'm more worried about Andre Johnson than Arian Foster...Miles Ausitn had a field day last week
smh.gif

I hope our offense shows some major improvements...and I'm more worried about Andre Johnson than Arian Foster...Miles Ausitn had a field day last week
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom