8 AM classes are the worse

8 AM classes were awful to me last year.  Two of my classes related to my major, such as Auditing and Federal Taxation, 8 AM was the one and only time available to take these classes.  Couple that with a tough professor and the result wasn't pretty. 
sick.gif
smh.gif

8 AM classes were awful to me last year.  Two of my classes related to my major, such as Auditing and Federal Taxation, 8 AM was the one and only time available to take these classes.  Couple that with a tough professor and the result wasn't pretty. 
sick.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by superbness

MAnn im soooo glad I said NO to School and self educated myself instead and got a 6 figure job early on before i went on to be a super star and unique businessman..

School is a joke and scam. U dont need schooling to get a good job.

Now days it doesnt matter unless u got a masters
What do u do?

and i had a 7:30am math class last semester 4 times a week
sick.gif

MAnn im soooo glad I said NO to School and self educated myself instead and got a 6 figure job early on before i went on to be a super star and unique businessman..

What do u do?

sick.gif

What do u do?

sick.gif

What do u do?

sick.gif

Lmao superbness still lying on the Internet? Lying about how you knew the KMart CEO on the other site, which you got shut down. You were on that boat serving people lying %+# +*%#!. People who were on that site know this dude is a fraud with his gas station fitteds.

What do u do?

sick.gif

What do u do?

sick.gif

Lmao superbness still lying on the Internet? Lying about how you knew the KMart CEO on the other site, which you got shut down. You were on that boat serving people lying %+# +*%#!. People who were on that site know this dude is a fraud with his gas station fitteds.

i start work at 8am every day and dont get off untill 11pm midnight every night. even on weekends. eff.

i start work at 8am every day and dont get off untill 11pm midnight every night. even on weekends. eff.

Originally Posted by DanzInRealLife

grin.gif
8am starts are nothing.

Try a day that begins at 8am and ends at 8pm, then come and talk to me.
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif
frown.gif

Fell you I'll be doing 6am - 7pm soon
sick.gif

I don't know how people on the medical field work such long hours like that back to back.

Originally Posted by DanzInRealLife

grin.gif
8am starts are nothing.

Try a day that begins at 8am and ends at 8pm, then come and talk to me.
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif
frown.gif

Fell you I'll be doing 6am - 7pm soon
sick.gif

I don't know how people on the medical field work such long hours like that back to back.

Back
Top Bottom