Earliest i've had was 9. 
sick.gif
 can't imagine 8.

Originally Posted by omgitswes

Originally Posted by Theta

[h3]Re: 8 AM classes are the worse [/h3]
maybe you should actually think of going this time
I'm done with English homes....so you're gonna have to help me out, I'm not seeing how it's wrong

you must go to....a community college

Originally Posted by Theta

[h3]Re: 8 AM classes are the worse [/h3]
maybe you should actually think of going this time
I'm done with English homes....so you're gonna have to help me out, I'm not seeing how it's wrong

you must go to....a community college

Had an 8 am'er last fall for the first and last time ever. I've never been in a more mum room, of course it wasn't like that everyday, but students would sporadically enter the class 1 or 2 at a time until about halfway thru the lecture. Prof. eventually began showing up at 8:20.

love taking exams in the AM though, nothing like knocking it out with the rest of the afternoon to spare.

Had an 8 am'er last fall for the first and last time ever. I've never been in a more mum room, of course it wasn't like that everyday, but students would sporadically enter the class 1 or 2 at a time until about halfway thru the lecture. Prof. eventually began showing up at 8:20.

love taking exams in the AM though, nothing like knocking it out with the rest of the afternoon to spare.

I have 7:30 class Tue/Thurs. I don't know how I'm doing it. I know I'll be skipping some classes sooner or later. I'll try not to though, but we'll see.

I have 7:30 class Tue/Thurs. I don't know how I'm doing it. I know I'll be skipping some classes sooner or later. I'll try not to though, but we'll see.

Originally Posted by AG 47

I have to be at work at 7 am.

Class at 8 is a break.

yeah that's how my summer was. So i didn't think I would mind too much
I only have one on Thursdays at 8 and the rest are afternoon classes so my sleep schedule is all wacked out

Originally Posted by AG 47

I have to be at work at 7 am.

Class at 8 is a break.

yeah that's how my summer was. So i didn't think I would mind too much
I only have one on Thursdays at 8 and the rest are afternoon classes so my sleep schedule is all wacked out

Back
Top Bottom