80%

Joined Aug 9, 2004
I love your safari AM1. You should wear em even though they are beat, thats what I do with mine.

Joined Aug 9, 2004
I love your safari AM1. You should wear em even though they are beat, thats what I do with mine.

Joined Sep 13, 2010
damn bro. ive had quite a few pairs of the kicks u still got. nice collection.
having a small shoe size must be heaven
damn these sz 12 feet

Joined Sep 13, 2010
damn bro. ive had quite a few pairs of the kicks u still got. nice collection.
having a small shoe size must be heaven
damn these sz 12 feet

Joined Mar 16, 2008
i usually skip over collection threads now...but this was done PERFECTLY.....but thumbnails coulda helped......anyway, i like the description on each shoe...i actually read about 15 of them, and i'll read more later.

Awesome, i think i might copy your formula whenever i do my collection thread.

p.s. congrats on gettin the yeezy's for retail

Joined Mar 16, 2008
i usually skip over collection threads now...but this was done PERFECTLY.....but thumbnails coulda helped......anyway, i like the description on each shoe...i actually read about 15 of them, and i'll read more later.

Awesome, i think i might copy your formula whenever i do my collection thread.

p.s. congrats on gettin the yeezy's for retail

bubbaela1

Banned
Joined Oct 27, 2006
bursts, maxes, barkleys, blazers, FCs, dunks, jordans, to name a few.... thats what i like to see, a nice well rounded appreciation for shoes in general and not just the jumpman or one style

bubbaela1

Banned
Joined Oct 27, 2006
bursts, maxes, barkleys, blazers, FCs, dunks, jordans, to name a few.... thats what i like to see, a nice well rounded appreciation for shoes in general and not just the jumpman or one style

Joined May 3, 2009
great stuff!
purple pigeons. staple pigeon IDs. hawaiis. tiffanys. mad jibe.
all great stuff!

Joined May 3, 2009
great stuff!
purple pigeons. staple pigeon IDs. hawaiis. tiffanys. mad jibe.
all great stuff!

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now