80%

I love your safari AM1. You should wear em even though they are beat, thats what I do with mine.

I love your safari AM1. You should wear em even though they are beat, thats what I do with mine.

damn bro. ive had quite a few pairs of the kicks u still got. nice collection.
having a small shoe size must be heaven
damn these sz 12 feet

damn bro. ive had quite a few pairs of the kicks u still got. nice collection.
having a small shoe size must be heaven
damn these sz 12 feet

wow great collection, lots of variety
pimp.gif

the boots are called goadomes btw.

i usually skip over collection threads now...but this was done PERFECTLY.....but thumbnails coulda helped......anyway, i like the description on each shoe...i actually read about 15 of them, and i'll read more later.

Awesome, i think i might copy your formula whenever i do my collection thread.

p.s. congrats on gettin the yeezy's for retail

i usually skip over collection threads now...but this was done PERFECTLY.....but thumbnails coulda helped......anyway, i like the description on each shoe...i actually read about 15 of them, and i'll read more later.

Awesome, i think i might copy your formula whenever i do my collection thread.

p.s. congrats on gettin the yeezy's for retail

bursts, maxes, barkleys, blazers, FCs, dunks, jordans, to name a few.... thats what i like to see, a nice well rounded appreciation for shoes in general and not just the jumpman or one style

bursts, maxes, barkleys, blazers, FCs, dunks, jordans, to name a few.... thats what i like to see, a nice well rounded appreciation for shoes in general and not just the jumpman or one style

great stuff!
purple pigeons. staple pigeon IDs. hawaiis. tiffanys. mad jibe.
all great stuff!

great stuff!
purple pigeons. staple pigeon IDs. hawaiis. tiffanys. mad jibe.
all great stuff!

Back
Top Bottom