87 + 90 + 95 (UPDATE)

Sick :pimp:
pimp.gif
THE JOKER GANG
HaHaHaHaHaHa
TEAMKINGKOOPA
Team Negrodamus​

i wish that i had 1/10th of your collection

kudos to you....honestly it has taken many years and quite a bit of dedication i am sure to achieve your goals...i hope that i will someday achieve my goals too
WANTED: Wings and Waffles AM 1 9 or 9.5, Concord Spiridon 9 or 9.5
TEAM AM FAM

best collection of 87's-90's I ever witnessed in my life
"Mississippi D-Banna And lil Weezyanna. Eurybody got tools so you will need a hamma.
Im a pill poppin animal, syrup sipping *****. Im so high, you couldn`t reach me wit a ****in antenna.
Ya ****in wit dis man, You can be dis man dinna. The 9 give me brains but da AK add leva.
Da rapper is insane, flowing like a mad riva, make yo *** quiva like you nikit at winta.
Hollygrove honcho, hard time giva. Im a shark in the wata, you just long john silva!!" - LiL Wezzy F. Baby

ID KILL TO PURCHASE SEVERAL OF YOUR GEMS OFF YOU....
FS: Air Max 1 HOA sz 7.5 DS w/ BOX
Air Max 97 HOA Silver sz 11 DS... PM ME

--*--SELL ME YOUR SZ 13 AIR MAXES--*--

Just knowing how hard it was to find a size 13 in the cement atmos and ben drury am1s, I'm freaking out that you managed to find all those kicks. Nice work man, if you happen to come across another pair of those white/black/red/grey mesh am1s in a 13, give me a shout! Sick collection!

Damn, ik had al gehoord dat je een zotte collectie hebt, maar dit had'k toch niet verwacht!

ongelooflijk

Jewel swoosh, pink robots :pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
We get one day a year to prove we're not screw-ups and what do we do? We screw it up

Guy, you know how I feel about your AM1s..but now seeing your 90s aswell its just insane.

Top notch collection...thank you for sharing 2 freaking amazing parts of your collection with us. :wow:
eek.gif
pimp.gif
:wow:
eek.gif
pimp.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif

It must have been a @#%$ to take pics of all those shoes but at the end it was well worth it I'm sure.
Team
Air Max Family X Pacific Northwest
Seattle,Washington​

Phil: thank you for that one contribution, its always good to know that i have a legit source in NY

Ryan: :tongue:
tongue.gif

BNyC23: this is only my AM87 + AM90 collection, i also collect some 95s/97s/180s/AF1s and a lot of vintage stuff.

LOVEDEMKICKS: :wink:
wink.gif

James: LOL

Charles: they re-released the all black w/ white tag over here in europe, they look really nice!

RICO7JT: sorry for the disappointment man, i'll try harder next time

Cris: :wink:
wink.gif

Dan: :lol:
laugh.gif

Tibor: thanks man, the rest of my collection will be posted in due time

JMKickz: :b
tongue.gif

witeout73: i have to admit, it took some effort finding everything in sz13 but the quest is not over yet.. still many more to come.

Mike: love you too bro!

Willem: :wink:
wink.gif

Kev: :lol:
laugh.gif

Ian:->INControl..365daysayear!

Quote:
2 for retail and the other 2 for 13 euro each
Damn dont bring up those deals again! >:
mad.gif
j/p :b
tongue.gif
Hey why arent you rocking the Fam sig? You destroyed the AM1 thread while it was still on the first page. :lol:
laugh.gif
Team
Air Max Family X Pacific Northwest
Seattle,Washington​

Quote:
Kev: i really appreciate the fact that you replied in dutch, next time just make sure its correct
:lol:
laugh.gif
damn you babelfish translator *shakes fist in the air*
VAN
HALEN​

nice
FS OG Columbias size 11 $180 OBO PM me for pics
TEAM CHICAGO BULLS
> SIX-TIME WORLD CHAMPIONS: 1991.1992.1993.1996.1997.1998 <​

So sickkkkkk.... Loving everything my dude. I want those Silver Surfer 90's though :pimp:
pimp.gif

And ya should change ya screen name, it's MAD fruity

Back
Top Bottom