87 + 90 + 95 (UPDATE)

zomg crazy AM collection :pimp:
pimp.gif

I have a couple questions for you to ease my curiosity.

1. Do you wear all of them?

2. If not, do you separate them by those which you have worn, and those which have not been worn?

3. Do you dedicate an entire room to storing all of them? (and the rest of your collection)

4. What is your secret to keeping them all organized (if you do)?

My collection is humble next to yours, but I have the hardest time keeping everything organized. In my last house, I had a closet where I kept all my loose beaters (no boxes), and 2 large closets with their entire top shelves dedicated to shoes (one closet held my more precious 90s and other shoes, the other held everything else). With wearing all my different shoes, I ended up ruining whatever sense of organization I did have.

I am extremely impressed with your collection. I could only dream of having such a wide variety of AM90 color ways as you do. Keep doing what you're doing!

- Erik

that's a CRAZY air max 87 and 90 collection!
TEAM WASHINGTON WIZARDS
Arenas-Stevenson-Butler-Jamison-Haywood
One Team, One Goal!​

Guy your killin me with that storage pic.....how long have you been collecting for? and what is the rough estimate of how many pairs you have? :lol:
laugh.gif
I forgot to ask you all these questions at the summit (I was a bit :pimp:
pimp.gif
TEAMAMFAM

thanks for the info.

btw, you may want to invest in some new shelves. some of those are leeeaning lol.
i found some great ones at target that many have found helpful.

they are a 5 tier shelf. about $50
Team Vintage Heat​

Never too old.​

damn killin'em with the Ben Drury and Primento Air Max 87s

sick Infrared 90s
Wanted: DS Size 10

3M Dunk [ ]
Mocha Dunk [ ]
Fire Red IIIs [ ]
Paris St Germain Dunk [ ]
East Coast Lunar Dunk [ ]

^^ haha.. ya it hurts to look back at what we once had..or had a chance to get .. but then again youve found alot of the older af1s anyway cough*LIME TWISTS :wink:
wink.gif
TEAMAMFAM

Back
Top Bottom