8th Annual TOY (Turkey of the Year) Award 2010

OC committing suicide over being left at the alter by Lebron is turkey of the year EASY. 

roll.gif
roll.gif
@ that Mexican wrestler with the dead serious hoody punching that fan.

OC, hands down
laugh.gif

This is how stupid that bamma was...a few years back during the Cavs/Wizards series, OC told me that if Brendan Haywood fouled Lebron hard again, his (Lebron's) boys would come out of the stands and fight Haywood on the court. He was dead *%@
laugh.gif
no lie.

OC, hands down
laugh.gif

This is how stupid that bamma was...a few years back during the Cavs/Wizards series, OC told me that if Brendan Haywood fouled Lebron hard again, his (Lebron's) boys would come out of the stands and fight Haywood on the court. He was dead *%@
laugh.gif
no lie.

As much as I want to say Favre, it's a tie between Tiger & LeBron.  Dudes scared there images permanantly, at least Favre is at the end and rides off into the sunset after this year.

As much as I want to say Favre, it's a tie between Tiger & LeBron.  Dudes scared there images permanantly, at least Favre is at the end and rides off into the sunset after this year.

It has to be LeBron.

Favre and Tiger were boneheaded, but no one's calling for their heads.

Dudes want LeBron to die a slow, painful death.
laugh.gif

It has to be LeBron.

Favre and Tiger were boneheaded, but no one's calling for their heads.

Dudes want LeBron to die a slow, painful death.
laugh.gif

Man I tol all u motha !*#@*@ 1st it was OC I told u all I'm straight gunnin 4 his +$% when he pop out thae rock he hidin in

Man I tol all u motha !*#@*@ 1st it was OC I told u all I'm straight gunnin 4 his +$% when he pop out thae rock he hidin in

Back
Top Bottom