9 year old Quaden Bayles being bullied really a finesse job?

The GoFundMe wasn't even created by the mom

it was created by this dude
brad-williams.png

The mom is supposed to only get enough money to fund the Disneyworld trip and the rest would be "donated to charity"

so whos the real finesser here? :nerd:

You should know by now that life is different now

you got 7 year old kids comitting suicide

8 year olds having sex
10 year olds coming out as gay or trans or whatever

15-20 years ago this was all unheard of

Quite a bit of this can be attributed to bad parenting.

BTW Quaden's mom has been exploiting him for her own purposes for some time now.

Quite a bit of this can be attributed to bad parenting.

BTW Quaden's mom has been exploiting him for her own purposes for some time now.

Eh...unless you homeschool your kid, don't let them touch the internet, and police every thing they do every second of the day it's not possible to keep your child "innocent". Speaking from personal experience I knew what a noose was by age 6. I had a friend in elementary school who's pops killed himself when we were in 2nd grade. It is what it is. Avoidance doesn't make issues go away it makes them worse.

The minion wild'n again. Moms should've deleted their social sooner. The internet doesnt miss anything.

What is he saying. Sounds like he got rocks in his mouth.
I listen to it a couple times and it is hard to make out but I think he is saying Australia belongs to the Aboriginal People not people from the UK, Ireland and US; and if someone doesn't like it they should go back to their country.

At the end he is talking about the Australian Prime Minister. He is jumbling his words but it seems like he is calling him out for being a racist against black people.

I listen to it a couple times and it is hard to make out but I think he is saying Australia belongs to the Aboriginal People not people from the UK, Ireland and US; and if someone doesn't like it they should go back to their country.

At the end he is talking about the Australian Prime Minister. He is jumbling his words but it seems like he is calling him out for being a racist against black people.

interesting conversation topic for a 3rd grader huh....hm.

The GoFundMe wasn't even created by the mom

it was created by this dude
brad-williams.png

The mom is supposed to only get enough money to fund the Disneyworld trip and the rest would be "donated to charity"

so whos the real finesser here? :nerd:

This right here is something I have a big problem with. Who is this guy to decide anything even if it was legit. 10k to take a kid to Disney world when the kids lives in Australia, then the rest to anti bullying charities? How does giving money to a charity stop bullying at all. What they gonna do pay the bully's?

Also Brad Williams admitted on camera raping a women. The go fund me should be shut down asap.

I don't think that's where anti-bullying money goes breh :lol:

Probably goes towards education, training and programs to raise awareness.

Don't be dense it was clearly a sarcastic comment. Money doesn't help bullying at all. Any "bullying charity" is just a non profit scam organization.

Brad Williams prolly giving that money to his own charity.

Don't be dense it was clearly a sarcastic comment. Money doesn't help bullying at all. Any "bullying charity" is just a non profit scam organization.

Brad Williams prolly giving that money to his own charity.

You asked how giving money to charities stops bullying. How am I supposed to know you're being sarcastic? :lol:

Back
Top Bottom