9 year old Quaden Bayles being bullied really a finesse job?

Most confusing thing to me was that he said he wanted to hang himself. Even if he is 9, how does a kid so young (hypothetically, assuming he’s not older like some claim) know about a suicide by hanging? That’s the oddest thing to me. Maybe I was a sheltered kid but I don’t recall being in elementary school and knowing dudes tied ropes around their neck and kicked a chair to commit suicide

Most confusing thing to me was that he said he wanted to hang himself. Even if he is 9, how does a kid so young (hypothetically, assuming he’s not older like some claim) know about a suicide by hanging? That’s the oddest thing to me. Maybe I was a sheltered kid but I don’t recall being in elementary school and knowing dudes tied ropes around their neck and kicked a chair to commit suicide

Hmmmm this is tough. What grade are you typically in at that age? Third or fourth? That seems a bit young but I can’t say I would have know exactly what that was especially if its third grade. Good point.

He crippin
5e517c15a9f40c4d901dab92.jpeg

82060C20-BFDB-42E6-BC56-5A0FF3534466.png

He really needs that money, y’all.

I am genuinely confused now. He has these videos about getting bullied but also has all these posts where he is “ballin” in designer clothes? Furthermore, he has a GOFUNDME with like $400K in it? Is it Oochie Wally Wally or One Mic?

I’m not sure whether to feel bad for the kid, disgusted by the adult scammer or some mix of the two; however, I do know that he better stop post pics of whips acting like he’s doing it knowing damn well he’s gonna have to sit in a kid seat in the back.

The internet. Kids are exposed to more things then we were...and it’s at their finger tips.

I’m not surprised at all.

I knew once I saw the video come across my TL it was going to end in a gofundme and a bag. Idk why people love handing out money like that but they do.

I knew once I saw the video come across my TL it was going to end in a gofundme and a bag. Idk why people love handing out money like that but they do.
Because they get Supporter Tags under their profiles and get to brag about it.

If they were 100% anonymous, I doubt AS many would do IT>

Just another example of people grabbing their internet pitchforks and going nuts without doing an ounce of research. Obviously something is up here.

You should know by now that life is different now

you got 7 year old kids comitting suicide

8 year olds having sex
10 year olds coming out as gay or trans or whatever

15-20 years ago this was all unheard of

You should know by now that life is different now

you got 7 year old kids comitting suicide

8 year olds having sex
10 year olds coming out as gay or trans or whatever

15-20 years ago this was all unheard of

These are facts, kids deal with real life issues and problems whether we want to recognize it or not.

Back
Top Bottom