90 Day Fiance

I guess its our new show now with no sports. Usually background noise for me but ill ask some questions here and there.

The season we on now just started is Chantel/Pedro, Dude with Money and his Ukraine girl that locked him out of him phone and email :lol:, white chick meeting her guy in Morocco for the 1st time ever etc

Maybe thats season 3 i guess idk

COLTEEEE is on one of the goats. Debbie is weird af and can't wait to see what happens on his trip with her LOL

Kinda Crazy Her Full Heel Turn This Season.

Last Season With Larissa, Debbie Was The Victim. This Season She Coming For Everybody Neck :lol:

I Completely Understand Tho, She Just A Parent Trying To Keep Her Idiot Kid From Goofing Again.

Colte Going To Have To Check Her And Set Her Straight.

I like him but the chick irks me cause she's like so surpirsed at the living conditions like *** you chose to go live there the ****

Exactly! Like wtf does she expect.. He’s hella trying to accommodate for her but her and her mother don’t seem to appreciate it.

Where can I watch full episodes.

I'm tryna see that man Ed and all his buffoonery.
Hulu
COLTEEEE is on one of the goats. Debbie is weird af and can't wait to see what happens on his trip with her LOL
Their whole mother-son dynamic is creepy. They're just too close. She too in his business when he's a grown man.
They clearly never went through the phase where he set boundaries with her as an adult.

Souljaboy was funny. I’ve been watching this a lot since there wasn’t any sports

Back
Top Bottom