90 Day Fiance

I’m watching the Last Resort and 90 Day Fiancé.

Last Resort is ****in crazy. Angela getting in her face for no reason and Ed allowed it, then said you deserved it. Wow. She need to leave him, he’s a loser.

90 Days yo, Gino is hilarious. Man wouldn’t take off his hat, sleeps in his other hat. Won’t smash his girl but then gets peed on; show is crazy

Kelly better than me. Ed couldn’t call me a ***** and get away with it. Ed even doubled down and called him a ***** again :lol:

Ed mad at Liz cause she ain’t stand up for him….when he lied!

Asuelo outchea licking bad kewchie :sick:

Gino and Jasmine a train wreck. Gino a weirdo. I would be smashing Jasmine every chance I got even though she bat **** crazy.

I don't watch it, but I saw the Asuelu clip of him telling on himself....man....something is wrong with dude. I want to come back, but it's too repetitive and slow moving. I'm glad I can leave for weeks and come back and the show will still be on the same argument lol

I don't watch it, but I saw the Asuelu clip of him telling on himself....man....something is wrong with dude. I want to come back, but it's too repetitive and slow moving. I'm glad I can leave for weeks and come back and the show will still be on the same argument lol
Mans was hurt when his wife told him she smashed some other dude and that it was good 😂

I also realized that Ed and Liz are on this show....why? Liz is American and so is Ed, Rose is gone living her life...I guess they still think this human bullet/hedgehog hybrid is entertaining...*sigh*

Kelly need to go find a black queen

He should already know Molly ain’t the type to keep relationships. Two kids with two different daddies, a divorcee, she’s at odds with her business partner Cynthia and her oldest daughter don’t eem respect her.

Cut your ties king

He should already know Molly ain’t the type to keep relationships. Two kids with two different daddies, a divorcee, she’s at odds with her business partner Cynthia and her oldest daughter don’t eem respect her.

Cut your ties king
He’s def an idiot. You could not pay me to deal with mollys bs. Also that’s wtf you crying over?!

I still don't know if he's mentally slow, or just the product of ignorance, no education, or much life experience.

Mans was hurt when his wife told him she smashed some other dude and that it was good 😂

I wasn't expecting shorty to say she went all out and had a side dude, thought it was a tit for tat situation of just getting/receiving head. Listening to her explain her story, it makes more sense. She was a virgin until like 26 or 27. When she finally decides to give it up she get pregnant by that dude of all people. She lacks experience herself, so this new encounter must've been mind blowing for her. Dude opened up a world she didn't know existed :lol:

Cut your ties king

I've heard rumors they officially broke up because he supposedly slapped her eldest daughter the trouble maker. Not sure of all the details or what is and isn't true. So maybe things were on the upside after this last resort thing.
As for their issues on the show, I can see where Molly is coming from to a degree. She met him as a hard working man with drive and ambition. He probably presented himself as a man who was willing to step in as a partner, father, etc. Once he retired, all that went out the window. Imagine seeing your girl/man just loafing around not doing ****. That **** is a huge turn off. Now, to play devil's advocate. Props to Kelly for being able to retire from the NYPD in one piece. Isn't that goal in life, to do your time at your job and make it to retirement? He looks young, late 40s, so maybe he's just stuck in limbo at the moment trying to figure out his next play. That is a young age to be retired and not have any real responsibility anymore. That doesn't mean he shouldn't be doing anything at all.

I also realized that Ed and Liz are on this show....why? Liz is American and so is Ed, Rose is gone living her life...I guess they still think this human bullet/hedgehog hybrid is entertaining...*sigh*
I think because Liz was featured when Ed was on the Single Life that one time. Apparently they're married and living in Arkansas now :smh: And tbh he's just fun to make fun of because he has no redeeming qualities whatsoever.

Some thoughts:
- I'm so happy for David and Sheila! Rooting for them! They're definitely a fresh breath of air from the other couples.
- Kelly needs to RUN from Molly.
- So does Brandan. We normal Asian girls don't claim crazies like Mary.
- We don't claim Violet either. How can she be pregnant, she clearly doesn't like Riley :lol: :smh:
- I wanted to throw my phone when Jasmine went ape**** and Gino took her back. He's so silly. I'm sick of her ****, homegirl realized her cash register - I mean, Gino - was about to leave and she went straight to work!
- Asuelu humping the damn bed :sick:
- Michael using the toy on Memaw Angela all the way from Nigeria :sick:

I wasn't expecting shorty to say she went all out and had a side dude, thought it was a tit for tat situation of just getting/receiving head. Listening to her explain her story, it makes more sense. She was a virgin until like 26 or 27. When she finally decides to give it up she get pregnant by that dude of all people. She lacks experience herself, so this new encounter must've been mind blowing for her. Dude opened up a world she didn't know existed :lol:
Asuelu was HURT :rofl: Kalani is already dickmatized by her hall pass

Last edited:
So they continuing with the divorce storyline? **** it’s been about a year and a half. What could they possibly talk about that wasn’t discussed last season?

Other than that, Chantel still fine to me. Also Coraima. Hope they show her this season

So they continuing with the divorce storyline? **** it’s been about a year and a half. What could they possibly talk about that wasn’t discussed last season?

Other than that, Chantel still fine to me. Also Coraima. Hope they show her this season

Oh, they gonna drag that **** out and I'm sure find a way for shorty to go back to DR :lol:...yeah she is still fine :pimp::pimp:

This show is hard to keep up with man :lol:

There is def alot of “acting” and it’s way more scripted now. Saw the Chantel joint like a couple of weeks ago. They legit have nothing interesting going on. Just a bunch of side missions and goofiness.

The heyday for these shows was the pandemic. They just milking it now :lol:

Her and River…who need to slow down eating btw…flying to the DR to confront Pedro family was a waste of time. All that could’ve been done on FaceTime or ignored altogether :lol:

But Chantel gonna be on the Single Life :lol:

She has the looks but man she’s boring as hell. Not sure if it’s for tv and she has personality when the cameras aren’t on but man….she sounds like Vicki from Small Wonder.

I'm gonna start a free trial on Discovery plus and see what is going on:lol:. Hopefully they have a few episodes done by now so I can make good use of the trial period.

The episodes are also on Max

Chantel has no personality and is boring as hell. She is getting another show solely on her looks. Her family is way too involved, I can see her having trouble keeping a man.

Her and River…who need to slow down eating btw…flying to the DR to confront Pedro family was a waste of time. All that could’ve been done on FaceTime or ignored altogether :lol:

But Chantel gonna be on the Single Life :lol:

She has the looks but man she’s boring as hell. Not sure if it’s for tv and she has personality when the cameras aren’t on but man….she sounds like Vicki from Small Wonder.

And there it is, I knew they'd have her go to DR for dumb *** reason just to create a storyline. I wouldn't be surprised if she and Pedro both end up on single life just to milk this for another season or two :lol:

I've been saying she is dull as hell, and I never understood why a chick that looks like her in the ATL hasn't been locked down yet. Only to resort to going to DR to find love. Something must be off about her .
The episodes are also on Max

Chantel has no personality and is boring as hell. She is getting another show solely on her looks. Her family is way too involved, I can see her having trouble keeping a man.

She needs to create boundaries between her love life and her family. Some people have very intrusive family members, and some people offer up too much information to family members. Chantel is in both categories and that isn't good.

This show is hard to keep up with man :lol:

There is def alot of “acting” and it’s way more scripted now. Saw the Chantel joint like a couple of weeks ago. They legit have nothing interesting going on. Just a bunch of side missions and goofiness.

The heyday for these shows was the pandemic. They just milking it now :lol:
It got really bad this year. People just using it to get social media fame and the scripts are bad. I had to tap out :lol:

I've been saying she is dull as hell, and I never understood why a chick that looks like her in the ATL hasn't been locked down yet. Only to resort to going to DR to find love. Something must be off about her .

Shorty is crazy, and I have a feeling she’s a “late bloomer”.

Not only that, but it’s evident from her family, that she’s legit “goofy” and clearly “off” :lol:.

I can see *****s for sure passing, after hitting. She just wanted a ***** she could control. And she had the funds to do it.

The one thing I agree with when it comes to Chantel was she put Pedro and his family on. They would probably still be living in squalor.

U saw how Pedro mama and sister looked before? Sister got some new ******* and I assume some other work. Mama went from wholesome looking to a jezebel with her outfits.

Chantel obviously had work done but even before all that, she was still cute.

Back
Top Bottom