90's Nickelodeon is back Vol. ON RIGHT NOW.

Caught Keenan & Kel, Doug, & All That...
pimp.gif
Once I heard those theme songs
eek.gif
smokin.gif

I can't wait for Are You Afraid Of The Dark
glasses.gif

& I caught that random Nick commercial with the dogs wearing the orange jumpsuit (
laugh.gif
) I haven't seen that commercial in like 12 years & it instantly came back to me.
eek.gif

Caught Keenan & Kel, Doug, & All That...
pimp.gif
Once I heard those theme songs
eek.gif
smokin.gif

I can't wait for Are You Afraid Of The Dark
glasses.gif

& I caught that random Nick commercial with the dogs wearing the orange jumpsuit (
laugh.gif
) I haven't seen that commercial in like 12 years & it instantly came back to me.
eek.gif

Originally Posted by hella handsome

Rocko
they give Rocko marathons once a week during the the summers, from 2.00 to 6.00 AM toonnick

watching Clarissa it hit me, damb has it been that long i last watched this
frown.gif
sam's music
roll.gif

Originally Posted by hella handsome

Rocko
they give Rocko marathons once a week during the the summers, from 2.00 to 6.00 AM toonnick

watching Clarissa it hit me, damb has it been that long i last watched this
frown.gif
sam's music
roll.gif

Originally Posted by UPPTEMPO8387

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

Funny, I was on another board and some guy said Clarissa was the original hipster. Also, in regards to Skeeter, it's just one of those things you don't pick up on when you're young. Kind of like Boner from Growing Pains. His NAME was BONER! Funny now, but you just don't realize it back then. Could you imagine the uproar if a family sitcom today tried to have a character named Boner? There'd be rioting in the streets.

laugh.gif
So true...Watching Doug was trippin' me out though.. I don't smoke weed but if somebody was watching Doug for the first time while high, they'd probably be so confused. There are yellow people, orange people, purple people. and blue people yet Doug and his family are white
laugh.gif

Also, I think we can blame Doug for a lot of our generation's problems with simping.. Doug talkin' bout "This might be too fast but I think I'm secretly in love with Patty" even though he spoke to her a total of 2 minutes before that statement
tired.gif
roll.gif

Funny, I was on another board and some guy said Clarissa was the original hipster. Also, in regards to Skeeter, it's just one of those things you don't pick up on when you're young. Kind of like Boner from Growing Pains. His NAME was BONER! Funny now, but you just don't realize it back then. Could you imagine the uproar if a family sitcom today tried to have a character named Boner? There'd be rioting in the streets.

laugh.gif
So true...Watching Doug was trippin' me out though.. I don't smoke weed but if somebody was watching Doug for the first time while high, they'd probably be so confused. There are yellow people, orange people, purple people. and blue people yet Doug and his family are white
laugh.gif

Also, I think we can blame Doug for a lot of our generation's problems with simping.. Doug talkin' bout "This might be too fast but I think I'm secretly in love with Patty" even though he spoke to her a total of 2 minutes before that statement
tired.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by FlacoBey

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

tired.gif
roll.gif

eek.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by FlacoBey

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

tired.gif
roll.gif

eek.gif
roll.gif

Does anybody know why they don't play the musical performances at the end of All That?
I was looking forward to that 
ohwell.gif

Does anybody know why they don't play the musical performances at the end of All That?
I was looking forward to that 
ohwell.gif

Why is this NOT on basic cable?
because right now im watching that 70's show marathon on Nick

Why is this NOT on basic cable?
because right now im watching that 70's show marathon on Nick

glad they changed it to 10pm they just need to start changing up the shows. i hate the newer episodes of K&K because they are less funny and older. they need to show are you afraid of the dark

Back
Top Bottom