911 Calls Released in NBA Player John Henson's Jewelry Store Incident vol Possible Racial Profiling

"Patty" :rolleyes

Background, ICYMI, John Henson's original IG of the incident
View media item 1767855
CRt99h5UsAEM1bu.jpg

The owner has since apologized to him in person. Henson accepted and deleted the IG post

The company since got destroyed on Yelp. There was already a very low rating, some of the same things (uppity, racist sales personnel, poor service, etc. experienced by regulars but once the internet caught on it was over and Yelp is still actively sorting out real entries from ones related to the Henson incident.

http://www.yelp.com/biz/schwanke-kasten-jewelers-whitefish-bay-2

Last edited:
That BS. I hope this leads to their business failing and having to close.

Knowing America, a bunch of GOP type folks will rally to support.

She even refused to come out front with the Police there after they had identified and cleared him then had them stay while he shopped. You could even hear in the dispatcher's tone she had become annoyed with Patty and her intense racism/paranoia.

She even refused to come out front with the Police there after they had identified and cleared him then had them stay while he shopped. You could even hear in the dispatcher's tone she had become annoyed with Patty and her intense racism/paranoia.

I just got to that part.. :smh:

I mean people usually get destroyed on social media. If I wanted to, I guarantee I could probably find a facebook or linkedin or something for her. Her name is Patty Dixon, owner is Tom Dixon so maybe his daughter or something. There was a small mini protest in front of the store, literally like 3 dudes , posterboard, and a foldable car table

Last edited:
You'd be surprised how much this happens, not just at businesses either, I've seen white people call the police on people moving IN to a house and the only reason they can give is they looked "suspicious" aka black

What state is this? I've never experienced such blatant racism its wild I know it exist but I always imagine in rural stick areas or something

Pretty terrible for sure. My thoughts to why he would have still spent his money there is to prove to them that he could and to let them know their stereotyping was ********. But he should have walked and not spent a dime

Y'all surprised by the actions of the people who brought yall black ***** over here?

[emoji]9994[/emoji] minister Marcus #preach

No way in hell I would've spent a dime in that place. Dude is stupid.
Bish was just so sure that he was a criminal. :smh:

Edit: According to ABC, he didn't buy the watch there.

Last edited:
Y'all surprised by the actions of the people who brought yall black ***** over here?

After generations of this, you would think people would understand this.

This is why I don't waste time complaining and shouting #blacklivesmatter and all of that stupid ****. I understand it is what it is and I'm not expecting that one day things will just suddenly become better.

When you've been in the water long enough, at some point you have to understand that the sharks are going to keep trying to eat you...because that's what sharks do.

What state is this? I've never experienced such blatant racism its wild I know it exist but I always imagine in rural stick areas or something

Whitefish Bay, WI, just north of Milwaukee

Last edited:
He took the L by buying the watch still. You can't bring awareness to the issue and then turn around and give the very same people $.

Whitefish Bay, WI, just north of Milwaukee

Affectionately known as White People Bay, both to those in Milwaukee and those in White Fish. One of my former roommates is from there, and he says its pretty much what you'd imagine.

Wait what? he still spent money there or are ya'll just guessing? no way son legit ran online to faux outrage but be a real life raccoon.

Back
Top Bottom