911 Calls Released in NBA Player John Henson's Jewelry Store Incident vol Possible Racial Profiling

A city called white fish having racist... Who would've thought

Wasnt really big news here in Milwaukee. lol spend your hard earned cash with people that hate you brehs :pimp:

Something about the dispatcher's tone makes be believe she is a white person that didn't know/was in denial about how

racist other white folk are until she got that job.

And had to take calls of folk calling the police on random black people all day, most of the time it being nothing, and now she is

sick of it.

Her voice just gives off that "oh god another one vibe" :lol:

Last edited:
If it happened to Oprah, best believe it can happen to any dark skinned black person.

I kind of wouldn't be shocked if the owner may have given him a watch free too in exchange for Henson publicly accepting his apology, the deleting the IG and kind of hushing up and moving on from the matter.

The country we live in...

Hmm... Oprah's situation happened in another country. Black folks are subjected to bigotry across the world.
I think this happened to Oprah twice in two different countries. Well, she's only spoke about 2 that I know of.

Last edited:
That could have been good PR to have a BBall player buying a rolex from your store. This dude literally plays for your state's NBA team but no, you ran to the back and called police because a guy with dealer plates was attempting to enter your store and make a purchase.

That could have been good PR to have a BBall player buying a rolex from your store. This dude literally plays for your state's NBA team but no, you ran to the back and called police because a guy with dealer plates was attempting to enter your store and make a purchase.
They tried to say initially, that security practices had been increased due to a recent robbery at their Green Bay store... but that purp was white

Smh....... Can't win in this world being black at all, no matter if you ever got the money to afford anything in the stores[emoji]128528[/emoji][emoji]128528[/emoji][emoji]128528[/emoji][emoji]128528[/emoji].

Back
Top Bottom