__________Oficial Cam'ron - Killa's Back Thread Vol. Yuku FTL___________

Didn't Cam say not to call him Flea anymore?
smh.gif
Jimmy a lame, I don't care if Dipset does end up back together he'll always be a clown to me

DAMN JIM....Why????? I guess now he knows Cam made him..
I cant wait to hear wat Cam have to say..

Originally Posted by fly1587

DAMN JIM....Why????? I guess now he knows Cam made him..
I cant wait to hear wat Cam have to say..
acccording to cam, he's doesn't know who that is
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SHERLOCK FOAMS

Originally Posted by NoSlickRemarks

Skitzo did most of Cam's new album
Araab did a couple tracks
both are nice but Sktzo>Araab

Am I the only one who remembers Sktzo from back in the day for having the BEST Ringtones made for the Timeport 2-Way pager? Those joints were always official.

Anyway...

It's about to get ugly on your speakers:

http://www.5starhiphop.co...-cookies-applejuice-cdq/

CDQ!
Yooo are you from Uptown 238th area?

It's so obvious the only reason Jim's reaching out is that he noticed that Cam's buzz is insane and that nobody's checked for his %#@

smh...........................

no movement means the diplomats are over
frown.gif

why did jim jones have to lie about that phone conversation?

^^ Regardless of the phone conversation, I'm sure Cam felt some kinda way about working with Juelz and especially Jim again...

Cam's been on the scene since the late 90's doing his thing. Back when Jim Jones was still a hypeman, just glad to be there, and Juelz was stillrapping on street corners in Harlem just hoping for a deal.

Cam' don't need them. Jim's a snake and Juelz is a follower. As far as Hell Rell and J.R. Writer....they're probably on their own too.

J.R. got talent but doesn't know how to stay focused which is why dude is hardly ever mentioned.

Hell Rell got some bangers and dudes working but I thought of dude as more of an accessory to Dipset than a member...dude's style is different.

All and all, it was a nice few years. I still occasionally listen to some of those old Dipset classics in the whip but it's wrap. Too much time has goneby....

Originally Posted by zube42

It's so obvious the only reason Jim's reaching out is that he noticed that Cam's buzz is insane and that nobody's checked for his %#@

yep

dudes a lame

Back
Top Bottom