___OFFICIAL MANNY PACQUIAO VS. SHANE MOSLEY - MAY 7TH___

onlyXXVIII

formerly onlyxvbuthaveallxix
Pacquiao-vs-Mosley-May-7-Fight-Pacquiao-vs-Mosley-Odds-and-PredictionsPacquiao-vs-Mosley-Official-Fight-Poster-Pacquiao-vs-Mosley-Live-Streaming-Fight-Camp-360-Pacquiao-vs-MosleyPacquiao-vs-Mosley-SOPCAST.jpg

Pac-ManSugar

Sarangani, PhilippinesFromPomona, California

52-3-2 (38 KO)Pre-fight Record46-6-1 (39 KO)

5 feet, 6.5 inchesHeight5 feet, 9 inches

I know its a little early for this thread, but Im hyped! Who do you guys think will take the win?

Pacquiao-vs-Mosley-May-7-Fight-Pacquiao-vs-Mosley-Odds-and-PredictionsPacquiao-vs-Mosley-Official-Fight-Poster-Pacquiao-vs-Mosley-Live-Streaming-Fight-Camp-360-Pacquiao-vs-MosleyPacquiao-vs-Mosley-SOPCAST.jpg

Pac-ManSugar

Sarangani, PhilippinesFromPomona, California

52-3-2 (38 KO)Pre-fight Record46-6-1 (39 KO)

5 feet, 6.5 inchesHeight5 feet, 9 inches

I know its a little early for this thread, but Im hyped! Who do you guys think will take the win?

why does mosley seem to get all the top fights?
Hes trying to get all that money i see!

why does mosley seem to get all the top fights?
Hes trying to get all that money i see!

Run through easily? Hardly. Shane is a Beast. Note the time Shane will win this Fight. Even at 39 his power is still good. Can't wait for this fight. Haven't been this excited for a fight since Mosley V Mayweather.

HBO's 24/7 and Showitmes Fight camp causes a crazy amount of hype for these fights and I get suckered in everytime

Run through easily? Hardly. Shane is a Beast. Note the time Shane will win this Fight. Even at 39 his power is still good. Can't wait for this fight. Haven't been this excited for a fight since Mosley V Mayweather.

HBO's 24/7 and Showitmes Fight camp causes a crazy amount of hype for these fights and I get suckered in everytime

Originally Posted by BigBrandon

^ Kind of disappointed with ShoTime Fight Camp for this fight.

^ Kind of disappointed with ShoTime Fight Camp for this fight.

shane was a beast, and is no where near pacmans level 
grin.gif

shane was a beast, and is no where near pacmans level 
grin.gif

mayweather will come into the ring in the 5th round and give pacquiao the people's elbow.
then get on the mic and finally accept the fight against pacquiao.

but in all seriousness, after what i saw in the mayweather fight, mosley doesn't stand a chance. even if he had jesus, allah and buddah as his cornermen.
and *%+ is up with manny having the bieber haircut on the poster??
sick.gif
sick.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

mayweather will come into the ring in the 5th round and give pacquiao the people's elbow.
then get on the mic and finally accept the fight against pacquiao.

but in all seriousness, after what i saw in the mayweather fight, mosley doesn't stand a chance. even if he had jesus, allah and buddah as his cornermen.
and *%+ is up with manny having the bieber haircut on the poster??
sick.gif
sick.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

should be really one sided.

Mosley;s old age wont let him keep up with speed.

I just wanna see how Manny reacts to getting Cracked by a overhand right. cus Shane still has fight changing power in that hand.

should be really one sided.

Mosley;s old age wont let him keep up with speed.

I just wanna see how Manny reacts to getting Cracked by a overhand right. cus Shane still has fight changing power in that hand.

Back
Top Bottom