eek.gif
 My goodness, dude was PISS!

Shane was like
eek.gif
 "Oh shiiiiii..... let me get outta here!"

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

Originally Posted by HankMoody

Maybe we'll finally see him fight Paul Williams, since Pacquiao only takes fights against guys coming off of losses.

I don't follow this stuff super closely but PAC/Punisher seems like it has no chance in hell of happening.
It doesn't. I'm just annoyed that somehow these dudes keep getting title shots following losses or draws. Manny is in his prime; he should be fighting the very best out there, but he's not.

Who else at 147 was there for him to fight?  Berto was considered but had a mandatory fight he was working on trying to get pushed aside and ended up with Ortiz.  The other two beltholders are relatively unknown.  The top two young up and comers in Mike Jones and Kell Brook are marching towards fighting each other.  Even if you look at 154 he already beat Cotto, Dzindriuk just fought and Bundrage has a fight scheduled.

Realistically it's JMM (who'd be jumping two weight classes) or PBF.  It's all on Arum, Shane got picked because he was a promotional FA, coming off bad fights but still has a household name.  Not to say you're wrong because I do agree he should be fighting the best but it's pretty barren out there outside of those two and there are problems making both fights.

Originally Posted by HankMoody

Maybe we'll finally see him fight Paul Williams, since Pacquiao only takes fights against guys coming off of losses.

I don't follow this stuff super closely but PAC/Punisher seems like it has no chance in hell of happening.
It doesn't. I'm just annoyed that somehow these dudes keep getting title shots following losses or draws. Manny is in his prime; he should be fighting the very best out there, but he's not.

Who else at 147 was there for him to fight?  Berto was considered but had a mandatory fight he was working on trying to get pushed aside and ended up with Ortiz.  The other two beltholders are relatively unknown.  The top two young up and comers in Mike Jones and Kell Brook are marching towards fighting each other.  Even if you look at 154 he already beat Cotto, Dzindriuk just fought and Bundrage has a fight scheduled.

Realistically it's JMM (who'd be jumping two weight classes) or PBF.  It's all on Arum, Shane got picked because he was a promotional FA, coming off bad fights but still has a household name.  Not to say you're wrong because I do agree he should be fighting the best but it's pretty barren out there outside of those two and there are problems making both fights.

Originally Posted by Proshares

an dee 51o wrote:

HankMoody wrote:

an dee 51o wrote:

Pacman wins by unanimous decision‎ its wutevaa

Originally Posted by Proshares

an dee 51o wrote:

HankMoody wrote:

an dee 51o wrote:

Pacman wins by unanimous decision‎ its wutevaa

laugh.gif
Oh God what a dumb b*tch! How the hell you gonna say "What did Pacquiao do, he didn't do sh*t!"

When just a moment ago, you say "Come on baby, fight! He's making you look like a fu*king b*tch!"

pimp.gif

laugh.gif
Oh God what a dumb b*tch! How the hell you gonna say "What did Pacquiao do, he didn't do sh*t!"

When just a moment ago, you say "Come on baby, fight! He's making you look like a fu*king b*tch!"

pimp.gif

well shes kinda right, he couldnt do *!++ cause mosley was duckin and blocking a majority of the time

well shes kinda right, he couldnt do *!++ cause mosley was duckin and blocking a majority of the time

indifferent.gif
at you, if you really think the context of her saying that was meant because her boyfriend was running away. 

indifferent.gif
at you, if you really think the context of her saying that was meant because her boyfriend was running away. 

You must be illiterate or something.

She CLEARLY was discrediting Pacquiao's win by saying "What did he do, he didn't do @%%+!" and her friend was there agreeing with her.

How the hell you gonna say that when your man just got knocked down and trained on all through the fight?

Not doing @%%+? Please girl... that's called Rape.

You must be illiterate or something.

She CLEARLY was discrediting Pacquiao's win by saying "What did he do, he didn't do @%%+!" and her friend was there agreeing with her.

How the hell you gonna say that when your man just got knocked down and trained on all through the fight?

Not doing @%%+? Please girl... that's called Rape.

Obviously she was discrediting him because she contradicted herself.  I must be illiterate to what  you typed?
laugh.gif

You took my reply as serious and as a defense to mosley when I intended it to be a jab.  Pacquio stan?

Obviously she was discrediting him because she contradicted herself.  I must be illiterate to what  you typed?
laugh.gif

You took my reply as serious and as a defense to mosley when I intended it to be a jab.  Pacquio stan?

Back
Top Bottom