__Tom Brady involved in car accident : Still makes it to Practice on time __

Originally Posted by Storm2006

Drafted him as my fantasy QB last night. Glad to hear he's aight 
pimp.gif

came in here to say this.

jersey plates because it's a promotional vehicle from audi, before anyone brings it up
laugh.gif

jersey plates because it's a promotional vehicle from audi, before anyone brings it up
laugh.gif

when I first read this I was like HELLL NO THIS DUDE IS DRIVING A MINIVAN! but than i realized it was the other dude.

when I first read this I was like HELLL NO THIS DUDE IS DRIVING A MINIVAN! but than i realized it was the other dude.

When it comes down to it, I never wanna wish harm on anyone , no matter if he plays for the Pats or not. Glad dude's ok
pimp.gif

When it comes down to it, I never wanna wish harm on anyone , no matter if he plays for the Pats or not. Glad dude's ok
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

audi must have 10 airbags ... b/c i'd def. be like take me to the hospital for a full check up

audi must have 10 airbags ... b/c i'd def. be like take me to the hospital for a full check up

I agree with the NTer that said the media will try to spin this into something to get even more attention. They're gona try to make it sound like he was on his death bed but somehow got the strength to drag himself to practice because he owes it to his teammates. 

I agree with the NTer that said the media will try to spin this into something to get even more attention. They're gona try to make it sound like he was on his death bed but somehow got the strength to drag himself to practice because he owes it to his teammates. 

Originally Posted by J Steezzz

pimp.gif

I feel you, but at this point I cant say Id miss him as the Pats starting QB if it were to have gone to that point.

Originally Posted by J Steezzz

pimp.gif

I feel you, but at this point I cant say Id miss him as the Pats starting QB if it were to have gone to that point.

Back
Top Bottom